Callaway Create Headcovers by Seamus

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We will have more coming up on this soon, but pretty cool 1 of 1 headcovers from Callaway being done by auction for a great charity. We got an up close look at them and they are really darn cool.

These are legit!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will have more coming up on this soon, but pretty cool 1 of 1 headcovers from Callaway being done by auction for a great charity. We got an up close look at them and they are really darn cool.

I was gonna post on this...these head covers are really cool. Hope they bring in tons of cash for the charity.

We should start a THP go fund me to sponsor a purchase for the THP site. Then it could be like a Grandaddy trophy or something. Some really cool ones there...

I just saw those thistle morning, some pretty cool designs available. I wonder how much done of those will go for.

That's an awesome collaboration! Seamus Golf makes amazing products!!!

Those are pretty great looking!

They are sweet!

They’re something alright

Watching a couple and boy did a few jump up in price. Wonder what they will go for by the end of the auction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jay Z head cover is over 5 hundy.......wow my bid lasted all of 1 hour earlier today.

Watching a couple and boy did a few jump up in price. Wonder what they will go for by the end of the auction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Talking to AJ this past week while previewing these we expect some will go high. 1 of 1 by the artist tend to and with the charity component.

To me it’s fun outside the box stuff. I can’t even imagine another company doing it. I hope some others follow suit though.

Wow, those are seriously cool! One of a kind pieces like this and supporting a great cause, that's nice to see.

Those are awesome, way out of my price range, but awesome.

Those are so amazing.

I see a few I would bid on as we get closer to the end (assuming they don’t get out of hand on price)

Some of these are fantastic. There are actually two or three that I really like that aren’t too crazy expensive yet. But “yet” is the key word there.

These are hot!

There are a few in there that are awesome!

I have a couple in mind will have to remember to bid on the 27th

The style of the cartoony ones isn't my thing but the colors are great. some of the other ones are pretty darn cool though for sure. I hope they raise a ton of $$$.

Not really a huge fan of any of them but you can never go wrong raising money for charity.

I have a couple in mind will have to remember to bid on the 27th

Have you checked them out? Still in price range?

Have you checked them out? Still in price range?

Haha oh i was checking them out. But when they surpassed the cost of a driver I had to bow out

Back