What do you see in this picture?

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My boy Seam aka T0AD hit two poor tee shots on #3. The result was a launched driver. We never heard it come down. We looked all over the place and finally we left Sean to find it and played the front 9 without with out him. He joined us on the back to finish the round and he used my driver. After the round and a few beers we went back out to look for it. We found it in this pine tree. I have to give Sean credit though, because it took him one throw with a 5-iron to bring it down. It truly was one of the most epic meltdowns he's had and that's saying something!
0fc284ca68310f83f623fe2c7da35279.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The driver didn't happen to be a Pine G400, did it? :)

Haha, sadly, been there once. First year playing, back when I didn't realize bringing a football-esque emotional intensity to the golf course was counter-productive. Chunked a pitch into a greenside bunker and the good ole LW went flying back over my head, to the top of a pine... Had to climb the dang thing to get it down. Last time I've thrown a club (that I remember).

You're brave to let the big man use your driver on the back nine!

TOAD..say it ain't so!

You're brave to let the big man use your driver on the back nine!
I felt pretty safe letting him use it as I'm pretty sure the lesson has been learned by that point. At least for this round. Next round, who knows!?!?

I guess the question is how did he do the rest of the round?

I guess the question is how did he do the rest of the round?
He actually played pretty decent on the back. 43 I think.

That is an impressive driver throw to get it stuck up there!

I felt pretty safe letting him use it as I'm pretty sure the lesson has been learned by that point. At least for this round. Next round, who knows!?!?

Yeah, I'm sure he would have been fine by then. Hopefully he doesn't toss you in the tree next time!

Club toss most certainly induced by the alien in the upper right of the cloud.

Just for fun, this is not the first time that Toad has launched a club in to a tree, only for it to stay there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back