2018 THP Fantasy Football - Signup Now

Gah, missed this
I will try to get signed up at lunch time.

BUMP

How many do we need?

well, hell my credit card was compromised so I have to wait till saturday before I have a credit card again. :/ Looking into what I can do. I don't want to miss out.

well, hell my credit card was compromised so I have to wait till saturday before I have a credit card again. :/ Looking into what I can do. I don't want to miss out.

I can pay for you and you can get me back whenever dude, if that helps.

I can pay for you and you can get me back whenever dude, if that helps.

I appreciate the gesture my friend. I can sort things one way or another. Thank you!

ATTENTION:

Ok guys, how would you all feel about 14 team leagues instead of 16? If we do 14, I can fill another league with the people on the waitlist, if you all prefer to stay at 16 than I need some more signups. Thoughts??

14 or 16 is fine either way

ATTENTION:

Ok guys, how would you all feel about 14 team leagues instead of 16? If we do 14, I can fill another league with the people on the waitlist, if you all prefer to stay at 16 than I need some more signups. Thoughts??

I vote to include the most people, 14 team leagues will be a little easier to win to boot. Let everyone play!!

I just sent GG a PM I am in if there is room.

Ok guys, let's try and make a final push to get the last few spots filled, otherwise I will change this to a 14 team league setup and at least get most of the people on the wait list.

ATTENTION:

I’m fine with whatever gets more people a chance to play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I vote to include the most people, 14 team leagues will be a little easier to win to boot. Let everyone play!!

Same here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need 6 more to fill the next league. So spread the word, if you know someone who might want to join let them know. I would love to be able to get everyone to play.

Ugh, damn. That is a lot of peeps.

I shall do my part.

We need 6 more to fill the next league. So spread the word, if you know someone who might want to join let them know. I would love to be able to get everyone to play.
If it comes down to just needing 1 more, let me know and I'll play and can auto draft.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm up to 8 leagues this year, not sure I can manage 9 but if push comes to shove I could probably be talked into it.

I'm up to 8 leagues this year, not sure I can manage 9 but if push comes to shove I could probably be talked into it.
8...?!
602d1c4d2bd5686bae13874364130b4a.gif

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

paging @DavidWinchell

Back