Clicgear Accessories (Pic Heavy)

Dave, any experience with the mitts yet?
I've had them a couple winters now and love them this time of year, I leave them on their all the time, so even if it's warmer, I just hold the handle on top of them and then slip my hands in when it gets a bit colder, they've held up great, very little wear and tear on them.

Dave, any experience with the mitts yet?

Lol, no. It's been too warm yet. I head to Florida for 2 weeks this Saturday so by the time I get back there May be snow on the ground but who knows.

I have a 2.0 cart and would love to be able to put one of those under handle nets on it but don't believe ClicGear makes a compatible net for that version cart so I bought a rangefinder bag. I like it so much that I may buy a 2nd one as it's possible to fix one on each side of the push handle.

I have the mitts and feel they're pretty useless. Unless you plan to keep both hands in the mitts at all times, or push your cart with both hands, you'll need a decent set of warm mittens anyway. I like pushing the cart with 1 hand so I opted to just get a set of mittens I can wear. I can use them anyway if I'm riding in a cart.

I wouldn't screw with a bag cover. Too much hassle IMO. I've treated my bag with silicon repellent and use a drizzle stick to keep the clubs dry. The only downside is in stiff wind, the drizzle stick tries to go airborne. I've gotten a faceful of drizzle stick when turning into the wind and the wind catches it and blows it up out of the bag. :act-up: If it's raining enough to warrant to require a full bag cover, I'm hiking for shelter anyway. YMMV of course

Last edited:
The Clicgear 3.5 is a great cart! I have their umbrella (for sun and rain) and their XL cup holder. I do have a question about your setup. What is your opinion on using the C-130 golf bag? Do you think it needs the Tour Bag kit also? I am getting a whole new setup and want to use this bag but have read a lot of negative reviews on this setup. Thanks, Tim

The Clicgear 3.5 is a great cart! I have their umbrella (for sun and rain) and their XL cup holder. I do have a question about your setup. What is your opinion on using the C-130 golf bag? Do you think it needs the Tour Bag kit also? I am getting a whole new setup and want to use this bag but have read a lot of negative reviews on this setup. Thanks, Tim

I have the same set up using the C-130 bag. I guess it would depend on where you keep the handle. I'm not a very tall guy so for me it works fine because of my handle placement. But someone taller, I could see wanting the tour bag kit. So for me, I guess the answer depends on how tall you are and where you like the handle to make it more comfortable.

I absolutely love my c130 and my 3.5 and together I absolutely enjoy walking. I have found no issues with the combination. I can take way too much crap with me and it is still effortless to push. In reguards to Bullfrogs post I too am only 5'6" tall so cant comment on any issues that may happen to taller users.

Thanks! I really like the C-130 and think it will make a great setup. I am about 50/50 on walk/ride. Tim

Thanks! I really like the C-130 and think it will make a great setup. I am about 50/50 on walk/ride. Tim
Have you looked at the sync

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Have you looked at the sync

No I haven't but have read that it is a good bag also. They say it fits well on the Clicgear 3.5, it's a great cart bag and stand up bag on the range. I think it is the C-130S? Tim

No its the SM bag made for push cart

I was all set to grab a C-130 off the bay (there are plenty of positive reviews that had no problem using them on the 3.5) but found too good of a deal to pass up on a Ping Pioneer II (Christmas present from family - they just didn't know it). I'm looking forward to trying this combo!

Back