mr.hicksta's fitting with Joe Kwok!

Anyone want to guess how long it will be before there is a change in his bag after he receives his new clubs?

Contest time???? Lol

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Anyone want to guess how long it will be before there is a change in his bag after he receives his new clubs?

Contest time???? Lol

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Damn can I enjoy the clubs first?

I'm just happy he's listening to A Tribe Called Quest

Here we go!

7f806cf2149707efc880e2786a796c9f.jpg

Yes!! Have fun!!

Glad you got there. Let 'er rip.

Go get it Hicksta!!

He made it!

:jeopardy music:

He’s going to have his head explode with all the options.

Finished up awhile ago, but had to get something to eat cause I was famished! It went well, but it was certainly humbling. I think the changes he recommended will help though so I’m excited about implementing them. I’ll hammer up some thoughts when I get back to my old mans house!

Finished up awhile ago, but had to get something to eat cause I was famished! It went well, but it was certainly humbling. I think the changes he recommended will help though so I’m excited about implementing them. I’ll hammer up some thoughts when I get back to my old mans house!

i hope you had fun! and i can't wait to see what you end up with. count me in the (rather small) camp who thinks you're going to game these clubs for awhile.

Did he take away your X's? lol

Last edited:
I'm just happy he's listening to A Tribe Called Quest
Good catch and it's a dope song too.

Only you can answer that question. But the law of averages says no. :D
Hahahaha #brutal

Looking forward to this update like everyone else!

We seem to have some really good book makers on here - what are the odds he got fit into regular flex shafts? :bulgy-eyes:

We seem to have some really good book makers on here - what are the odds he got fit into regular flex shafts? :bulgy-eyes:

Nah. He swings way too fast for that. I'm thinking they flopped his setup. S on the woods, X on the irons.

Nah. He swings way too fast for that. I'm thinking they flopped his setup. S on the woods, X on the irons.

Regular shafts and two putter setup, I'm sticking to my guns here. Gotta go unconventional when you are the Hicksta. I'm just excited to see what the actual story is.

And they put him in an old school bullseye putter. :D

Back