THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Course looks nice and seems to be in a good central location.

And there's plenty of good eats nearby, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Course looks nice and seems to be in a good central location.

I spent the 1st 14 years of my life in that area and I absolutely love it there. I'm a bit of a history nerd, so growing up in Newport News/Williamburg and then moving to Fredericksburg only fed the fire.

Date works for me and the course choice is top notch. Fan of that area, might have to make a weekend out of it

I spent the 1st 14 years of my life in that area and I absolutely love it there. I'm a bit of a history nerd, so growing up in Newport News/Williamburg and then moving to Fredericksburg only fed the fire.

Have you played it?

Have you played it?

I haven't, but I will a few times whether I'm selected or not before this event. I'm sure Ron and a few others will want to go get eyes on beforehand.

I would like to have people over at my house in Newport News on the 8th. It's 45 minutes from the course. I will cook up some burgers and dogs and get us some cornhole going. We can finalize more details closer to the date

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I would like to have people over at my house in Newport News on the 8th. It's 45 minutes from the course. I will cook up some burgers and dogs and get us some cornhole going. We can finalize more details closer to the date

If I am selected and able to make this happen, I will probably stay with some family who live there. I would love to make it over to hang out.

You may want to wait until all details are out. Typically THP Events such as this do pairing announcements the night prior at meet and greet. While that has not been decided as of yet, I would hate for someone to begin making arrangements before anything is setup and decided or put out.

Uggg. Last time in the area I skipped it to play Horseshoe Green. Might have to take a road trip...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You may want to wait until all details are out. Typically THP Events such as this do pairing announcements the night prior at meet and greet. While that has not been decided as of yet, I would hate for someone to begin making arrangements before anything is setup and decided or put out.
Okay well the offer is there if things work out and if not then some other time. Forgot about the pairing announcement.

Great offer! You gave me the recommendation to play Horseshoe last Xmas. Wish we could have played.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a haul from me. Getting a practice round in might take some work. My wife has a good friend in Richmond, maybe I can convince her she needs to visit this spring.

Heat index is hot and heavy in the tidewater. This event would be a different kind of two-a-day than I grew accustomed to having down there :D

Heat index is hot and heavy in the tidewater. This event would be a different kind of two-a-day than I grew accustomed to having down there :D

I did my Navy A school in Va Beach during the summer and made numerous trips back to tidewater are in my early years in this area and Mother Nature does turn the furnace up a bit there. Although being in the DC area for almost 22 years I have been through some crazy summers and played multiple softball tourneys with 4 games in a day and minimal rest. It's not fun but I don't think it's unbearable

And there's plenty of good eats nearby, too!

Some of the best BBQ at Pierces along 64 in Williamsburg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

​My family and I went to Jamestown two years ago and I really liked the Williamsburg area.

Some of the best BBQ at Pierces along 64 in Williamsburg

143, actually. You can stop on 64, but you have to park on the shoulder and hop over the fence.

There's great soft serve not far from there, too.

143, actually. You can stop on 64, but you have to park on the shoulder and hop over the fence.

There's great soft serve not far from there, too.

Which I have done plenty of times on the way to the OBX!

Excuses? Not an endearing quality to promote when looking to join a winning team. :)

Aren't they joining your team? I mean that kinda nullifies that whole "winning team" thing.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Which I have done plenty of times on the way to the OBX!

A. Why doesn't that surprise me?

2. Why wouldn't you just wait until you got to Carolina for BBQ?

Pierce's is good as a stopgap, but you're going there.

Love the course selection. It's been probslby 10 plus years since I've played it. Date and venue provide somethijg to work toward in the grind to make the team.

Love the course selection. It's been probslby 10 plus years since I've played it. Date and venue provide somethijg to work toward in the grind to make the team.

I snuck nine in back in June when I was down there. Definitely need to keep it in play on that track.

I snuck nine in back in June when I was down there. Definitely need to keep it in play on that track.

Sounds like it's Taylor made for a Wiley out lefthanded Wahoo from UVA :D

Ive played here before. Tough course and of that wind picks up...good night

Back