NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd pp already for the flames.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Shootouts don't count dude you know that

Avs with a PP. Time for Duchene to score.

Avs are buzzing, looking pretty good right now. Gotta bury one.

Or just go to intermission. Both work at getting a whistle.

So the Avs suck at home.

Yup, 4-0...kinda hoping CBC switches to the Jets/Sharks game.

We have that on SportsNet. I'm about to start jumping back and fourth.

Drouin wants out of Tampa....or so the internet tells me.

John Gibson was named the NHL Rookie of the month for Dec...

He's been winning games for the Ducks since 2013/2014 SMH on how the NHL works sometimes....

I do like the control though that the Ducks have over him though.

John Gibson was named the NHL Rookie of the month for Dec...

He's been winning games for the Ducks since 2013/2014 SMH on how the NHL works sometimes....

I do like the control though that the Ducks have over him though.

True that. Now they just need to give Freddie enough games to get his trade value up and ship him out for something of value (& cost controlled). That will go a long way in re-signing the RFAs (Rakell, Vatanan & Lindholm).

Did you see Rakell last night? He is really coming into his own playing with Perry & Getz.

True that. Now they just need to give Freddie enough games to get his trade value up and ship him out for something of value (& cost controlled). That will go a long way in re-signing the RFAs (Rakell, Vatanan & Lindholm).

Did you see Rakell last night? He is really coming into his own playing with Perry & Getz.

No, tracked a bit of the game on my app but it gets too late sometimes living on the West Coast. He was all over the score sheet though, they're on a good streak, I hope it continues.

No, tracked a bit of the game on my app but it gets too late sometimes living on the West Coast. He was all over the score sheet though, they're on a good streak, I hope it continues.

Yeah, that would drive me crazy.

Rakell was all over the place. His goal was a huge individual effort and he just kept staying with it and when the puck popped free he banged it home. The play that was crazy was when he went from below the circle and undressed two defenders and shoveled a pass to Perry that was headed in but hit a sprawling defenders ass. It was awesome.

Here's the vid. Skip to 2:38.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20152016,2,582

Bruins/Capitals tonight Crest! B's will want to try and right the ship after that dreadful Winter Classic dud, but Holtby has been a Bruins killer since he came into the league.

Bruins/Capitals tonight Crest! B's will want to try and right the ship after that dreadful Winter Classic dud, but Holtby has been a Bruins killer since he came into the league.
Haha I was just about to say that. Should be a good one, Caps need to bounce back also from a lackluster performance vs CBJ.

Haha I was just about to say that. Should be a good one, Caps need to bounce back also from a lackluster performance vs CBJ.

It has the potential to be another B's disaster, when Landon Ferraro is starting on your second line... yowza.

I'm sure that Trotz was all over their ass after that one!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It has the potential to be another B's disaster, when Landon Ferraro is starting on your second line... yowza.
Haha Holtby is good but injuries are starting to disrupt the Caps a little bit and is testing the depth in Hershey.

He better watch out now... He left his feet to make the check

That is weak...

Paging Canadan

a6a60e7ce21a542defe515718d4f3f34.jpg

It's your boy! Haha sorry I could resist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back