MITSUBISHI RAYON KURO KAGE™ Black Iron shaft Series

With my 7i speed around 80. When I hit the Cell Pros my swing speed was anywhere from 79-84. So, I'm still leaning towards stiff. What you guys think? Help me pick my iron shafts. Maybe I should do a thread with a poll.

With my 7i speed around 80. When I hit the Cell Pros my swing speed was anywhere from 79-84. So, I'm still leaning towards stiff. What you guys think? Help me pick my iron shafts. Maybe I should do a thread with a poll.

Are you trying to find something similar to your PX graphite. Do you want to change the ball flight at all?

Are you trying to find something similar to your PX graphite. Do you want to change the ball flight at all?

would like to keep it similar if I can. I know nothing will be exactly the same unless I get the same shafts. I'm still leaning stiff. But not sure.

These things are amazing in my amp cell iron set, I couldn't be happier going with a graphite shaft, and I can say I won't be going back to steel anytime soon!!! They really allow me to groove my swing and lessons fatigue for sure.

They are a bit lighter than maybe I would use in the future, but then again I don't know if I'd go all the way back up to say a 100 gram range graphite, maybe about 88-90!

In my Amp Cell irons, these are tighter and lower launching than the stock graphite shafts. Just what I need. Combined with the Amp Cell sole grind, these have the potential to stay in my bag longer than my usual 6-12 months.

In my Amp Cell irons, these are tighter and lower launching than the stock graphite shafts. Just what I need. Combined with the Amp Cell sole grind, these have the potential to stay in my bag longer than my usual 6-12 months.

A very underrated shaft for sure. Good thoughts.

Top notch shafts for sure. Stiff is More stout than a PX 5.5. Me love them long time!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Does anyone use these? I'd really like to go to graphite shafts in my irons and the 80g version is available for a very reasonable cost now. I'd like to reshaft the Speedblades.

Thoughts?
Dave

Does anyone use these? I'd really like to go to graphite shafts in my irons and the 80g version is available for a very reasonable cost now. I'd like to reshaft the Speedblades.

Thoughts?
Dave
@robman7 might

Thoughts?
Dave
Yep I did before I got Wilson C200's. It is a great shaft, had them paired in some Amp cells and my iron game improved a ton. The combo was a good fit for me, these were first set of irons that I wasn't hitting a ton left or right, pretty dead straight. Had the stiff versions and they were very stout, but with my swing I liked the way they felt and had decent yardage with them. If you are thinking graphite, these are winners for sure

Thanks guys, this is a great site.

Dave

Back