add women to the President's Cup ?

No thanks. Would also be a disaster if the course was set up anything like last week. Presidents Cup is kind of an afterthought as is, it would turn into a total snooze fest.

I think it’s a great idea and would bring together a unique twist. I think it could make the international more competitive. Allowing the women to play forward tees would even it up. I think it would be fun event.

I think it’s a great idea and would bring together a unique twist. I think it could make the international more competitive. Allowing the women to play forward tees would even it up. I think it would be fun event.

It would be fun but would it draw more attention? Imo no. I don’t think American fans want to watch Christie Kerr, Marina Alex and Austin Ernst compete while 6 us pga players aren’t on the team

Why not just make it a male U.S. team vs a Korean woman's team? That would be more interesting and competitive then the current format.

It would be fun but would it draw more attention? Imo no. I don’t think American fans want to watch Christie Kerr, Marina Alex and Austin Ernst compete while 6 us pga players aren’t on the team

I disagree, people tuned in when Anika played. Plus the rest of the world would tune in. Plus I think the international women would make that squad competitive

Agree plus to make it 50/50 you would be removing some big name males from The event increasing the likelihood it flops

Heck id venture to say most golf viewers can't name 3 people on the lpga.

People have to remember thpers are rhe other end of the spectrum and not the average viewer

I disagree, people tuned in when Anika played. Plus the rest of the world would tune in. Plus I think the international women would make that squad competitive

Anika is a big difference from who is playing on the lpga now. Outside of Wie, Lexi, maybe The Korda sisters and Danielle Kang I would bet there’s no one on the US side people would know and Wie and Lexi would the two that get the most attention.

The international women would definitely make it an interesting and probably a competitive event but one of the complaints about lpga tour from golf fans and even many around here is lack of US winners so I doubt American viewers are tuning in for international women. Heck most die hard golf fans aren’t tuning in for that.

The sporadic or lack of tv coverage for an lpga event imo is perfect example of why an already lackluster draw of attention wouldn’t get a boost by having some potential well known US me s golfers not in an event for pretty much no name lpga players.

Changing the format to something different would be a better option. Some sort of round robin format like the international crown the lpga has or maybe a stroke play to determine seeds followed by match play almost like ncaa championship

Agree plus to make it 50/50 you would be removing some big name males from The event increasing the likelihood it flops

Heck id venture to say most golf viewers can't name 3 people on the lpga.

People have to remember thpers are rhe other end of the spectrum and not the average viewer

Agree and I bet some thpers would have a hard time naming 10 between us and international

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back