'Fit for Perfection' NIKE '16 Spring/Summer apparel & footwear

I'm really digging the outerwear.

I'm guessing this is more about approved attire than something performance related? Wie already wears something similar in lpga

Both but the performance is already there with the tights. But yes PGA would have to approve for tournament attire.

Can see that jacket on and off the course.

Both but the performance is already there with the tights. But yes PGA would have to approve for tournament attire.

Cool. Will be interesting to see what pga does

c0f2e5e59ecf033b11a72bc308cfa0d8.jpg

Nike is really pulling from their other sports to bolster their golf line.

I used to rock their premium gloves regularly. Those look pretty clean!

80bdb6d69b358ffa900e6f36e437e0e8.jpg
. Nike does this is spades.

I like compression pants, I wear them to work out in, I don't know how I feel about wearing them for golf under shorts though.

Great coverage Panda. I really want to like the Nike stuff but I am not seeing anything I would wear.

Love that grey cardigan, I need that in my closet.

I like compression pants, I wear them to work out in, I don't know how I feel about wearing them for golf under shorts though.

We just chatted about that and it's a departure for sure. But you'd wear the rights under your rain pants. I know I would and I might try the shorts.

Great coverage Freddie! I had no idea so many people on here would like those shoes. I certainly dont think they look bad but not sure id get a pair. Outwear looks great tho!

Great coverage Panda. I really want to like the Nike stuff but I am not seeing anything I would wear.

The roll collar is close to traditional but they will offer the new fabrics in their traditional lines with standard collars.

We just chatted about that and it's a departure for sure. But you'd wear the rights under your rain pants. I know I would and I might try the shorts.

I would definitely consider them for on course use. This line might have me consider some nike pants, shorts and shoes

I would wear them under my golf pants, instead of bulky long underwear during our cold months in the Midwest.

Oh i totally get that, never thought about rocking compression pants under my rain gear, that's genius!

Great coverage Freddie! I had no idea so many people on here would like those shoes. I certainly dont think they look bad but not sure id get a pair. Outwear looks great tho!

I'm going to go with the gray. Closer to classic look, more so than the blue or red. But the weight is great and the support is pretty solid. I think walkers would like the new Chukka

001a7e8c047007baada692bd999126e1.jpg

The staff responsible for what we have seen.

Freddie, what's special about the new fabrics? What has been changed?

I can see the tights being a nice layer under the pants in cold weather. Not sure I could wear those with shorts.

The apparel looks great, and I'd definitely rock that cardigan. The shoes are not my thing. They look like Airwalks from 1988. The younger set might dig them.

Great coverage Freddie! ! Big nike fan over here but I'm a bit disappointed with new Legacy 91 tour mesh hats. Are they going to add the product line logos on the sides? They just look too plain with only a swoosh. Thanks bro!

Great job, Freddie.

I'm happy to see this glove coming back. Best one yet.

Freddie, what's special about the new fabrics? What has been changed?

They bought more breathability to the line. Better exposure in traditional hot zones. Thinner weight with good coverage and more of a natural feel while still rocking synthetics.

Back