What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, the Damascus Lajosi and Mills Fleetood Hi-Toe I have had for years now, they just need a refurb.

Scotty Sonoma was picked up this weekend and also needs a refurb.

The Odyssey I bought I think a month ago, took some time to process through Rakuten and ship from Japan.

Gotcha.

Didn't buy them but the Bridgestone Jacket from their promotion a while back & my sister bought me a TGolf gps watch. Seems pretty cool so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bought an extra set of GBB weights for some tinkering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought an extra set of GBB weights for some tinkering.

Is that the sliding weight? If so where?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got a hell of a deal on a cart bag. Picked up a new 2015 Ogio Silencer for $109 out the door.

ogio-golf-silencer-cart-bag-18.jpg

That said, Kari is going to try to model the Fleetwood for me, and if successful, WILL result in me buying at least one more putter from him.

I literally just paid for mine in full the other day and I am on his website now pondering another one.

I literally just paid for mine in full the other day and I am on his website now pondering another one.
What's that web site?

Is that the sliding weight? If so where?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Craigslist. Local guys was selling a dented 2014 BB driver so I offered a price and he said yes.

Craigslist. Local guys was selling a dented 2014 BB driver so I offered a price and he said yes.

Wait, wait, wait a minute..... I now have a use for my old 2014 BB Head.
Excellent!

Going to start doing my own regripping.

Air Inflator (instead of compressor)
Hook blades
painters tape
vise clamp

pretty excited to start doing this.

Going to start doing my own regripping.

Air Inflator (instead of compressor)
Hook blades
painters tape
vise clamp

pretty excited to start doing this.

I think about this every time I head to Golf Mart to get a grip swapped out. They generally don't charge me labor, but when I see how easy it is I kick myself for not doing it myself!

I think about this every time I head to Golf Mart to get a grip swapped out. They generally don't charge me labor, but when I see how easy it is I kick myself for not doing it myself!

All of that was less than $60 so in a season and a half it will have paid for itself

GoPro Hero 4 Silver. While I don't plan on using it exclusively for golf, it will definitely be useful for it.

The Game Golf was an awesome gift, but it was missing tags so I ordered replacement 7i, 8i, PW and SW tags. Can't wait to put that thing in play!

GoPro Hero 4 Silver. While I don't plan on using it exclusively for golf, it will definitely be useful for it.

I can't wait to use mine. I bought myself one for xmas. I will be using mine for golf as well as track runs in White Lion.

Today I purchased 2 Dozen B330 RXS from allingolfer.com in the deal of the day thread. Thanks DD!

Wasn't really today since I ordered it yesterday, but my Country Club Elite 48"X 60" hitting mat should arrive tomorrow.

FedEx Claus stopped by today

2b46297fb9bf666d73b52484a7b136a5.jpg

774a416f617c3342f6ec79f9940bf4b2.jpg

315800296bad0a101baa1918d2814bbd.jpg

My new Callaway accessories came in today

87f3fc9b6160a59871d1daf13ecc0d10.jpg

Picked up a dozen Bridgestone B330-RX balls. :clapp:

Bought my blue Puma 1/4 zip jacket and a bag of tees. :)

One red, and one white THP 1/4 zip. Two colors I don't have in a 1/4 zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back