Ultimate Testing with Titleist Returns in 2019

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Not once, but twice and it will kick off in the spring with something pretty darn cool.

2019 just keeps getting more amazing!

I’m adding all of this up in my head right now.....and you are going to be one busy man and Boss (GG) in the coming year. Like....I’m having trouble seeing how it all fits in hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2019 is going to be crazy on THP going to be some good follows as always!

This makes me really happy. Was scared I’d messed it up and killed the event for future participants

• Admin
I’m adding all of this up in my head right now.....and you are going to be one busy man and Boss (GG) in the coming year. Like....I’m having trouble seeing how it all fits in hahaha

All about the people here my friend. They asked for other brands to be included, so Titleist, Ping, etc were all added to the mix.

Not once, but twice and it will kick off in the spring with something pretty darn cool.
My first (and only) event was the ultimate fitting with Titleist and it was amazing. Awesome to see that it's coming back with 2 events if I'm understanding correctly! I can't wait to learn more

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That makes me excited to hear! After going last year, I can tell you that you will want to 100% sign up for this event. The guys that I got to meet and golf with from Titleist were top notch. The products they are putting out right now will compete with any other company if not surpass them.

2019 is going to be another HUGE year at THP! Wow!

This is pretty insane.

Arrow might be pitching in a little more than usual.

This will be high on the radar!!!!

Do you ever sleep JB? The announcements keep coming. 2019 looking to be another amazing year.

The impressive event list for 2019 just keeps getting better. Not 1, but 2 Titleist events!!! Great to hear the first one is just around the corner. I'm planning to take a couple of golf trips this winter/spring and hope one of them is with THP.

Nice! These were great events that the participants spoke very highly of

If you have any thought of signing up for one of these events do not hesitate. Titleist treats everyone so well and they’re products are so good.

Oh man! With a couple of new additions here, I believe that every major manufacturer has been involved in a THP event in some capacity. That’s so freaking cool!

Like almost every other event, this one has my attention. At this point it’s just gonna be which dates line up the best, because there’s a lot of awesome on the schedule!

Twice the fun.... THPers winning!

This was amazing last year and will be a hot event again this year!

Think it’s great Titleist is teaming up with THP again. The feedback back on the other events were impressive. Can’t wait for the details.

This is pretty insane.

Arrow might be pitching in a little more than usual.

It looked like he was going to drive the THP van in the picture I saw earlier. That should let JB and GG catch a nap here and there.

It looked like he was going to drive the THP van in the picture I saw earlier. That should let JB and GG catch a nap here and there.

Haha. He wanted to check out the new captains seats.

This sounds awesome!! I love my Titleist gear, would love to do an event with them.

Back