Jamie Sadlowski Playing on Web.com Tour

I am interested... I would love to see him do well, but I've watched big hitters and it usually ends in their demise when the smallest error occurs.

Any idea what he's got in the bag in terms of driver? I can't imagine he's gaming that monster.

Just a Callaway Big Bertha with the single weight in the back. Also X700 shafts in the irons. Yeah that is not a typo....X700 Dynamic Golds

Also his 4th Web.Com event.

I am interested... I would love to see him do well, but I've watched big hitters and it usually ends in their demise when the smallest error occurs.

Any idea what he's got in the bag in terms of driver? I can't imagine he's gaming that monster.

He's a Callaway guy and last year on the Web.com Tour he played a BB 8.5 with a Diamana 'ahina 70 XX-flex and an X2 Hot Pro 12.5* with an 'ahina 90XX.

I may be off on the driver that was a 2015 Web.Com event.

He averaged 363yds in his last two .Com events. Even Bubba uses X100

I will be rooting for him but doubt he makes the cut. I would love for him to prove me wrong so we can see him launch it over the weekend.

It would be great to see another Canuck on the PGA tour.

the few interviews I've seen with him he seems like a good dude. and I like that he actually has a decent looking swing. but you have to roll the rock out there as they guys light up those courses, so I don't think he makes the cut. but I certainly hope he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder what his short game is like

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I would love to see him do well, but I think pressure gets to him a little bit. He has really floundered the last two LD championships in the finals only hitting the grid a couple times.

Lol..."maybe dial it back just a bit ".

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I hope he plays well and makes the cut. I like Sadlowski and he is fun to watch. I watched a playing lesson show a while back with him and another long drive guy. Sadlowski played pretty well but the other guy wasn't very good around the green.

It will be interesting to see if he tries to crush the ball or not.
Yes, this will be interesting. I'm sure he won't be out there trying to drive all the par 4's...LOL But it will be interesting to see how he manages the course, I'm sure he could take a 3 off the tee of just about every hole and manage just fine.

But at this level, it always seems to come down to putting. All these guys generally hit it great from tee to green.

I think he will make it through the weekend but won't finish in the top 20. Even though he has the capacity to hit prodigious drives, that is only a minor aspect of the golf game.

I hope he plays well and makes the cut. I like Sadlowski and he is fun to watch. I watched a playing lesson show a while back with him and another long drive guy. Sadlowski played pretty well but the other guy wasn't very good around the green.

I saw that. He was hitting wedges from 180 yards. Amazing!

As of the PGA show he had the XR16 in his bag

Looks like he shot even yesterday and is currently right on the cut line. Tight bunch right now--there are around 100 players within 8 shots of the lead.

I would love to see the guy do well. I'm a fan for sure. hope he can hang in there and make the cut.

I forgot about him playing this weekend. Looks like his scorecard was just a little up and down. Though he did have an Eagle 2 on a Par 4 on the back nine. Probably drove the green with a 2 iron.

I saw him on playing lessons awhile back. He seems to have a decent game.

At the end, I don't see him getting enough birdies. He struggles to hit it close from 120 and in. His distances are off the chart and it is hard for him to dial it in up close. And by close, I mean reasonable birdie range.

I bet he doesn't even use his driver on half the holes.

well on day 1 he carded an even par 71. That's not too bad. He probably only needs to stay even or maybe move to -1 to make the cut.

Shot 3 under 33 on the back 9 which was his first 9. 4 birdies 1 bogey

I hope he finishes strong and does well. He has way more game than most of those guys I think.

Not a bad finish to his round

I would love to see him do well, heck every par 4 is driver or 3w and flip wedge for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back