Status
Not open for further replies.
The interview process for a lateral move starts tomorrow. While there are certainly positive aspects to this position I'm not 100% sure this is the right landing place for me. I've been fairly unhappy in my current spot for a while. So my happy is getting off my arse and pursuing alternatives; doing something about it feels good.

One day at a time. I'm in a similar boat and trying to figure out my next move which may not be a long term one.

Good luck guys!

My wife called and we got the all clear from her checkup. We can rest easy for a bit.

My wife called and we got the all clear from her checkup. We can rest easy for a bit.
That is fantastic news Mike...gotta be a huge worry off both your minds.

Not a huge happy, but going to take kids sledding tonight.

great news Mike!

And my HHJJ is that even though my car got hit yesterday and is in the shop; I'll be going out to dinner tonight for my birthday, getting my birthday putter, and heading down to C-bus tomorrow to go to the CBJ game. Things could definitely be worse and feeling very blessed to have my GF take care of me and give me a lot to be happy about around the bday.

Have a bunch of job offers on the table since a few of our vendors found out about our company sale. Still not convinced I want to make a jump but it is nice to know many options are there if I decided to.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Awesome news Mike!

Rant thread post turned happy.

After making the walk of shame too the car to go back to the office without lunch. Finding enough change in the cup holder to buy from the McPick 2 for 2 menu. 

Last edited:

Awesome news Mike!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a bunch of job offers on the table since a few of our vendors found out about our company sale. Still not convinced I want to make a jump but it is nice to know many options are there if I decided to.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

thats always an interesting move and one I considered several years ago. What type of positions are they?

Well confirmed for two outings today! Treetops May 20-22 and the NE OH spring golf outing at Sweetbrair. Cant wait! should be great prep for RR!

Thank god! Glad to hear this brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back