Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I might jump on that, will be a nice spring warmup round

If you guys get this one let me know and I'll pick one up

Not a bad course. Rob and I played here last year. Don't get there to early as the staff didn't arrive until we were on the 3rd hole.

Looking like a 2-3 day window of good weather next Friday-Sunday. Hopefully the snow melts enough

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Think I have free foursome to Mallard Creek we need to use before the summer is up.
Anyone play there?

Think I have free foursome to Mallard Creek we need to use before the summer is up.
Anyone play there?

Nice! I play there a ton. Let me know when you wanna go and I'll join ya. They have four 9's and they're fairly easy but some fun/tricky holes

Nice! I play there a ton. Let me know when you wanna go and I'll join ya. They have four 9's and they're fairly easy but some fun/tricky holes

Definitely. Once this weather breaks let's lock it in.

Anyone play there?
Played there many times last summer. Like Phil said some straight forward and some tricky. Count me in too if there is room

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Definitely. Once this weather breaks let's lock it in.

I'm assuming guys like hickerad and Winchell and some of the guys around here would be down too

And apparently I was 30 seconds late lol there's hickerad

Mallard is actually part of a group of courses in the area that are selling season passes. $400 gets you free greens fees and $6/9 holes cart fees for two years at Mallard, CopperTop, Pine Brook and Briarwood. It's really a crazy good deal and I'm just dragging my feet on signing up

Anyone play there?

That's literally less than 8 minutes from me. Not bad....wide open. Condition depends on when u play for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya that's a good point. It's a much more enjoyable round when played early. It's a zoo in the afternoon and it tends to get real firm later in the day

Mallard is actually part of a group of courses in the area that are selling season passes. $400 gets you free greens fees and $6/9 holes cart fees for two years at Mallard, CopperTop, Pine Brook and Briarwood. It's really a crazy good deal and I'm just dragging my feet on signing up
crappy part is cart fees are mandatory

I mean you can look at it that way or look at it as after a few months (or weeks with how often you play) you are playing for free the next two years

I mean....it's a crazy good deal. Better was last year when they included grey hawk.

I mean....it's a crazy good deal. Better was last year when they included grey hawk.

It's insane what grey hawk did. They started their own membership for $1300! GTFO no wonder that place is about to close its doors

I wish Boulder would do another group golfer.....

Silly autocorrect. You must text 441 a lot about that course or something

It's insane what grey hawk did. They started their own membership for $1300! GTFO no wonder that place is about to close its doors

My sis and bro in law are the 1st house to the left of 10 tee...from late -April to end of may it's fine but when u get into summer. Phew. That place burns out badly. $1300 for grey hawk....ha. $1700 for somewhere that rhymes with Smirestone on the other hand? That's why I had to do it....

I mean you can look at it that way or look at it as after a few months (or weeks with how often you play) you are playing for free the next two years
Yeah it isn't a bad deal or anything. I play tons of weekday golf so I get my pick of golf now times for basically the same price so it is about a push for me. I could always do Dorlon M-F unlimited with cart for $400. The course is awful but seeing as I ended up paying about $3.50 a round I managed to get value out of it, just used it as a personal driving range more than a course

Yeah it isn't a bad deal or anything. I play tons of weekday golf so I get my pick of golf now times for basically the same price so it is about a push for me. I could always do Dorlon M-F unlimited with cart for $400. The course is awful but seeing as I ended up paying about $3.50 a round I managed to get value out of it, just used it as a personal driving range more than a course

Playing Dorlon M-F is what put you in handicap lala land lol branch out dude it's only gonna help. And by branch out I mean sprinkle in more than a Big Met round lol

Yep you are totally right. Going to mix it up a little more this year. Probably split my time between legacy, springvale, big met, sleepy hollow and what ever metroparks courses I plan on playing a tournament at.

I always end up playing Big Met a lot since I live about a mile away

Back