Odyssey Putters Thread

Any way to tell which set is which?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are no inherent marking on the box or weight that I know of. Usually sticker on the bottom of box

Doesn't say for which model. #7 weights are bigger than #1. Not sure about 330 or rossie

Each weight kit is slightly different for each putter. I think the 330 & 9 are the only ones that fit. The others are all unique to each head

Any way to tell which set is which?

Sticker on the bottom

Are the Milled Collection weights the same way? One popped up on eBay today and I scooped it up quickly without thinking about it fitting or not.

Are the Milled Collection weights the same way? One popped up on eBay today and I scooped it up quickly without thinking about it fitting or not.
Yes. The milled collection are even different from the MXM line if I remember right.

Still searching for that #7. May have to just go with a different style.

They are all different in size based on putter family

Still searching for that #7. May have to just go with a different style.

777!

Still keeping an eye out for you! Read somewhere that someone had called CPO looking for a certain model that wasn't listed on their site and they had one. Know it's a long shot but may be worth a try.

Each weight kit is slightly different for each putter. I think the 330 & 9 are the only ones that fit. The others are all unique to each head

Sticker on the bottom
The weight kits I have for 7, 1w and a box marked rossie all fit my 7 and 1w. I know for sure mxm #2 is smaller than those. That's all I know for sure
They are all different in size based on putter family
my milled collection, milled collection limited, 777, and mxm 7 weights are all same size

Wonder if the fang shape will be in that rsx release. I've been eyeing a Japanese model on ebay, but 400+ is pretty steep

I just want the Milled Collection weights I bought yesterday to fit my Milled Collection #2. Guess I'll find out in a few days.

Big Kudos to Callaway CS. Called and asked about a MXM weight kit for the 7 I ordered off CPO and they're sending me one out for free. Customer Service was absolutely amazing, and I was on the phone for maybe a total of 5 minutes. Makes me want to look at more of their equipment. Never played much Callaway equipment in the past for no particular reason, but treatment like that gets my attention.

Big Kudos to Callaway CS. Called and asked about a MXM weight kit for the 7 I ordered off CPO and they're sending me one out for free. Customer Service was absolutely amazing, and I was on the phone for maybe a total of 5 minutes. Makes me want to look at more of their equipment. Never played much Callaway equipment in the past for no particular reason, but treatment like that gets my attention.

CPO customer service is great as always. They did the same for me when I ordered my Milled Collection. They make it really easy to want to do business with them.

New addition to my odyssey collection
b6449459493dcb2f19fe01a03fe26ba5.jpg
0306bd695d3d184dc2bc640b148467b0.jpg
f9c6316cdcbdb95706418a66e661d8b7.jpg
34e1b85342a0116f18c4ced99c53bffa.jpg
353979c0ed8af2310b776569f9007c8e.jpg

YOU ARE INSANE!!! that is a nice putter.

The life of kang... I hardly even see those anywhere... much less have the scratch to snag one if I did... GREAT FIND!

That's pretty sweet does it have a special name?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Kang that is one of the sweetest looking putters ever created. Is it face balanced or does it have some toe hang? Cant tell what that shaft setup is like.

Wow that is a beautiful putter Kang.

Another sweet purchase Kang, congratulations on adding her to your collection.

BTW, I'm eligible for adoption. My wife claims that I act like a teenager so that should count towards the age requirement... :D

Awesome Kang, love that neck and custom shaft!

New addition to my odyssey collection
b6449459493dcb2f19fe01a03fe26ba5.jpg
0306bd695d3d184dc2bc640b148467b0.jpg
f9c6316cdcbdb95706418a66e661d8b7.jpg
34e1b85342a0116f18c4ced99c53bffa.jpg
353979c0ed8af2310b776569f9007c8e.jpg

Wait...that's not a #7!

That thing looks absolutely sick though!

Now that is a custom one off

Back