Batman v Superman Trailer

It's like I'm a 10 year old boy again, waiting for more super hero awesomeness to come out. Will have to see this one in theaters.

I'm admittedly less at odds about Ben Affleck as Batman than I was before this trailer.

This looks awesome. I'll definitely be taking my son when this opens.

So wait, Batman is now the bad guy? Or is it just a power struggle between the 2 hero's? I'm lost.

So wait, Batman is now the bad guy? Or is it just a power struggle between the 2 hero's? I'm lost.
Power struggle.

My bet, the movie will end with Bats and Sup teaming up against Mark Zuckerberg

OT: but has anyone else seen the trailer for Suicide Squad yet? This could be interesting.

OT: but has anyone else seen the trailer for Suicide Squad yet? This could be interesting.
Very interesting

DC might actually be building a CU on par with Marvel. That just means Marvel has to step up.

I love the internet.

maturewealthyandeancondor_360-png.gif

Gotcha. That's pretty cool if you ask me.

[video=youtube;fis-9Zqu2Ro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fis-9Zqu2Ro[/video]

Perfect example of a trailer ruining a movie.

Well, I wonder if they changed the origin of Doomsday...

Clearly. I dont think Zod became Doomsday in the comics and I also don't think Doomsday had heat vision.

Clearly. I dont think Zod became Doomsday in the comics and I also don't think Doomsday had heat vision.

Doomsday was a Kryptonian criminal. Not sure if they showed him with heat vision in the comics, but it would make sense if he did.

This new trailer does not make me want to see the movie, especially after the great looking Captain America trailer.

I wish they went towards a badass lex and not the comic, manic genius lex.

I put this in the DC Universe thread, but the sequence with Supes and Bats in the desert with Supes unmasking him has apparently been confirmed as a dream sequence. The bigger news is that The Flash will make a cameo! So pumped.

I'm going to see this for sure.

Can't wait for this movie. Batman is the man!!

Back