Odyssey White Hot RX Putter Review

Good bump. And I'm close to adding the V Line Fang without even rolling it once. It looks that good to me
V line fang looks fantastic in person. Really big fan of the #7 and this is just more modern looking, if that makes sense.

V line fang looks fantastic in person. Really big fan of the #7 and this is just more modern looking, if that makes sense.

I cannot wait for mine to show up. I wish they were available locally!

These look really good.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

It's good for my wallet that they don't make a v line fang CS.

Going to pre-order a Odyssey V Line Fang but want a 2.0 slim blue/white Super Stroke grip on it.....I didn't see that as an option or either I missed it. Does anyone know if the combo is available

Going to pre-order a Odyssey V Line Fang but want a 2.0 slim blue/white Super Stroke grip on it.....I didn't see that as an option or either I missed it. Does anyone know if the combo is available

Yeah that grip was available when I ordered mine. Are you ordering through Callawaygolf.com or Odysseygolf.com?

Where is this deal on the White Hot RX?

Yeah that grip was available when I ordered mine. Are you ordering through Callawaygolf.com or Odysseygolf.com?
Ordering from Callawaygolf.com

Great review! I myself really enjoy my fusion tank #1w but this Rex insert has me intrigued for sure!

Call or email them for a quote. Their actual prices aren't listed on site 99% of the time.

The deal is on the V-Line Fang I presume?

The deal is on the V-Line Fang I presume?
Their prices on everything are stellar.

Back on this line, glad people have enjoyed the review and are starting to seek this line out to try the insert, its 100 percent legit in terms of the roll and sound/feel combo it puts out.

Their prices on everything are stellar.

Back on this line, glad people have enjoyed the review and are starting to seek this line out to try the insert, its 100 percent legit in terms of the roll and sound/feel combo it puts out.

Totally right. I actually was pretty tentative at first. And this will sound silly, but it was because of price point. Dumb I know, but I didn't expect a putter to feel that good with such a low price point.

I keep taking this out and putting it into play. I'm on a MASSIVE putter bender again (only way to learn is to try) and am tinkering with some really exotic flatsticks, but this insert is ridiculous. I need to add a blade into my arsenal methinks.

Messed around with several of these yesterday at the golf shop.

Really liked the new Marksman shape, but not a fan of the feel off the face. Of course feel is just a personal preference but I think the Works line got the feel much better.

Messed around with several of these yesterday at the golf shop.

Really liked the new Marksman shape, but not a fan of the feel off the face. Of course feel is just a personal preference but I think the Works line got the feel much better.

All about what sound you prefer for sure, its why they are branching the line as they are (and the new line with the sound chamber will have the most solid sound {"feel"} of them all while still featuring benefits of the oval face pattern.

This one will appeal to WHP fans. Fusion RX will sit in the middle realm. Sound Chamber will sit above that.

I rolled the #1, #2 and #7 at Golf Mart today. The feel is incredible and I'm even more excited about getting mine now.

As one shopping for a new putter, I tend to automatically rejected shapes like the #7. But the more I look at this, it is growing on me. I like how it lines up. As Jman put it, "The shape itself is essentially one giant alignment aid." I also like the understated appearance. There isn't anything that would distract my eye. And a soft feel sounds great to me. This is on my short list.

I think I want a #2. Bad.

I think I want a #2. Bad.
It's amazing. Pretty sure mine will be in the rotation this year. That and the #9 are pretty much the only 2 putters I'll ever need. Haha

I haven't played a round since Sunday but went out on our backyard putting green the other night for about 20 minutes and alternated between the RX and the WRX, I'm noticing a slight jump off the stroke with the RX whereas the WRX starts on a roll. This happened to me a few times on Sunday which is why I was comparing them at home. The feel on the RX is so darn good and I'm not seeing anything to indicate the "jump" is impacting things but I'm going to monitor it and determine if it's an operator error issue or equipment related.

The ponder is real for this one. It's basically just a matter of me going to the store to get it.

Back