How Many Pairs Of Golf Shoes Do You Have?

How Many Pairs Of Golf Shoes Do You Have?

• Only Need 1 Pair

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • 2-3 I like to have options

Votes: 89 44.7%
  • 4-5 Each round I like to have choices

Votes: 46 23.1%
  • Over 5 Rotations are for suckers, I like an abundance

Votes: 48 24.1%

• Total voters
7 currently, I usually pick up a pair or more during the winter since better deals are to be had.
1- Nike TW '13
5- Adidas adizero (2-2014/3-2015)
1- FJ DNA

I have 5, but after buying my Adipower Boost the others get neglected unless it's really muddy out.

8 pairs as of now. Just gave 2 pair away to Goodwill.

I'm at 7, I bought 4 pairs over the winter as I have an obsession with golf stuff and can't stop myself.

I`m down to 8 pairs. After I bought two pairs of spikeless shoes I had to let go some older ones. Brands are Adidas, Porsche Design by Adidas and Ecco.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

currently at 3 - Puma leather for dress, Addidas lightweight casual and Puma mesh for hot weather.

Up to 7 for me now.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Just added another pair of Ecco Bioms...up to 4 pair now.

9, just because I havent tossed some old ones. For now I am sticking with the Nike FI Impact shoes. Most comfortable show I can find in size 14.

5 and will probably add one more pair this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With 2 pair of Puma BioDrive Leather picked up this weekend I am now up to 8 pairs.

4 at the moment, 2 callaway, 1 adidas and 1 footjoy

2 spiked and 2 spikeless

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Have 3 pairs only wear 1 pair. Decided this year i will buy a spikeless pair for dry and spiked for wet and throw the old shoes away..

Once again the poll results confirm...
...we are a bunch of golf freaks!

I have a lot of spikeless golf shoes because they're great for my work also. They're rubber soled and waterproof, and they're great for construction. They last longer than a steel-toed pair I bought for work.

6, 2 of which are spikeless..

3, all Nike, all leather, all with soft spikes.

I tried the spikeless and ones with mesh. They just don't seem to have enough support.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

I have 8 pair now. I got rid of 4 pairs over the winter. I like options.

Been playing golf less than three years, I see a problem developing
Adidas Tour 360 White
Adidas Tour 360 Black
Adidas Tech Response 4.0 Gray
Footjoy Project M White
Footjoy DNA White
True Linkswear True Vegas Brown & Orange
G/Fore The Gallivanter White Suede Leather Blue camo pattern sole

I'm currently at 2, may add a 3rd this year. One is white and blue, the other pair is white, gray, black and red. Between the 2 I can match whatever I'm wearing pretty closely.

I'm at 5. Gotta have variety. 2 pairs Black, white, blue and some Croc sandal looking ones that are actually quite comfortable.

I counted this past weekend, I have five. Too many IMO; one pair is new, never worn, another pair has been worn once and I don't see myself wearing either. My BIOMs are just too comfortable not to wear fulltime.

Right now I have 6 but I'll be purging my spiked shoes soon as i cannot wear them after going spikeless.

I have one pair. i bought them ~ 2007. They didn't get much use until last year. They are beat to snot. I aspire to having 2-3 pair this year. Fit and function are priorities to me, but I admit to significant style interests and bias. I have very limited local opportunity to see or try on shoes and minimal knowledge of how different shoes fit. This currently limits my golf shoe collection more than anything else. I would order in a heartbeat if I had a clue.

I think I'm at 8 now but four are kinda beat and only used for winter/spring rounds that are muddy

Back