How Many Pairs Of Golf Shoes Do You Have?

How Many Pairs Of Golf Shoes Do You Have?

• Only Need 1 Pair

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • 2-3 I like to have options

Votes: 89 44.7%
  • 4-5 Each round I like to have choices

Votes: 46 23.1%
  • Over 5 Rotations are for suckers, I like an abundance

Votes: 48 24.1%

• Total voters
I'm over 5. Think 6 to be exact

I have 5 pair I believe that I wear. All adidas and various colors. I tend to upgrade yearly due to I primarily walk all my rounds and go through some shoes

5 pairs here, I like to change them out

2 as of right now but this might need to change. I always really liked the DNAs from a few years back but not paying 200 bucks for shoes.

5, but I'm in the market for a new pair.

5 for me. A couple getting long in the tooth, looking to get a pair or 2 this season.

Spikeless when walking, spiked when riding.

I have a few I rotate, and when one wears it get's swapped out of the rotation, or something new comes in and something goes out.

Only 2 pairs, one puma spikeless and Callaway spiked. Im looking at another to replace the Callaway because they give me blisters on my heel.

I have done a great job at picking up past years models at great prices, I'm over 15 for sure.

I have 6 pairs...

2 pairs- Tour 360
2 pairs- Adizero
1 pair- Dryjoy
1 pair- Nike

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 3....but it's about time for a new pair

I only have 9 pairs, I'm sure I'll add a few this season though.

9 pairs for me as well.

I have 6 pairs of golf shoes and 3 pairs that aren't.

Definitely more than 5.

I'm done to 5 right now, threw out a few pair recently. May drop 2 more but I'll add 3 new pair in the spring.

I think I have 8 pairs of shoes. I keep a couple of old ones for wet days and rotate the rest. I have a very old pair that I use when I mow and work in the yard. White footjoys look great with bib overalls.

Just 2, older ones are for wet/soggy days

I'm at 4. One light mesh, one standard waterproof, one spikeless and one for really wet weather.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have 4 pair right now. 1 spiked, 3 spikeless. 2 white, 1 black 1 green. All are actually puma and I they work well for me with comfort being #1 factor

Just the 2 pairs for me

1 Callaway and 1 Puma

I have 2 pair only because my first pair of FJ's lost their waterproofness inside the first season so I sent them in for warranty and had to buy a second pair (which I bought Callaways) to cover the time I would be without golf shoes. After getting replacement FJ's they are still in the box brand new unused at this time.

I'm one of the few.. Only one right now. I plan on picking up a second pair this year though.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Back