NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back in this thread when they were 9 and 0 haha

Oh I can't even imagine all the band wagoners. Where are they now? I thought this was their year? Or was that last year? Or the year before?

Well the Bruins won tonight for what seems like the first time in a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Oilers/Kings game is insane.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Love the new hat Andy :)

Just tried to find it on NHL Network and saw the highlights

The King says his people should all bow down to

991f601056d9faf2ea0137a14a434d0d.jpg

I'm watching it too. Fun game to watch. McDavid with another.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I've decided to watch college hockey tonight...

Huge loss to the Wild for your Avs, Scrap.

Anyone want to join the BeefCake rebellion after seeing this?

I'm loosing hope Moose.
Hate to make excuses, but injuries have done them in down the stretch. No MacKinnon or Duchene tonight.

Hate to make excuses, but injuries have done them in down the stretch. No MacKinnon or Duchene tonight.

With who and where they have been drafting they should be fighting for first not a wildcard. So didsapointed in them this year

With who and where they have been drafting they should be fighting for first not a wildcard. So didsapointed in them this year
What did you call them...the Rocky mountain Oilers? :)

What did you call them...the Rocky mountain Oilers? :)

I like that better than Oilers Light. Hahaha. Ugh it's true.

Preds absolutely dominated the Jackets tonight, 5-1. The jackets goalie Korpisalo absolutely stood on his head though. It could have easily been 10-1 if not for that kid coming up with a bunch of amazing saves.

Next up, a desperate Colorado team on Monday, but the Preds can can clinch with a regulation victory.

Preds absolutely dominated the Jackets tonight, 5-1. The jackets goalie Korpisalo absolutely stood on his head though. It could have easily been 10-1 if not for that kid coming up with a bunch of amazing saves.

Next up, a desperate Colorado team on Monday, but the Preds can can clinch with a regulation victory.

I have full confidence the Avs will lose.

Great list Andy! You might be able yo put me as a panthers fan since they're carryinf my fantasy team.

I think I'd rather have the Kings win the Pacific and face the Preds. I'd much rather have my Ducks take on the Guppies, especially with their playoff acumen. Preds have been playing very well and Rinne can steal a game/series.

Oh crap Crest, today is the day!

Can Detroit make it 25 straight? Gonna be close!

I think I'd rather have the Kings win the Pacific and face the Preds. I'd much rather have my Ducks take on the Guppies, especially with their playoff acumen. Preds have been playing very well and Rinne can steal a game/series.

You guys can have the Division :bulgy-eyes: I'd rather face the Sharks than the Preds at this point.

I figured I'd bump this with playoffs coming. Those of us whose team is golfing are going to have to find a bandwagon.

I wonder how many teams are represented by fans that post in this thread. Scrap can only pick one.
I know I've seen:
Capitals (crest4)
Avalanche (Scrap Iron)
Maple Leads (golf ghost)
Canadiens (mplefty)
Predators (wadesworld, Tom0227)
Ducks (OITW, theheez)
Bruins (russtopher, mburnham)
Lightning (wake)
Panthers (canes)
Oilers (blakehall)
Bluejackets (Canadan, cbaker)
Sabres (moosejaa)
Blackhawks (Toad, markm778)
Red Wings (dwhockey13)
Islanders
Stars (Nate)
Devils
Canucks (Gulby, Armygolf)
Wild (howzat)
Kings (wonton)
I'm sure I'm missing a few...not bad though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back