The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Holy crap. Glad I'm not one of them.

Down 1.2 pounds. I'm shocked. Figured it would have been a gain this week.

update being posted soon, had about a half of dozen people not send in weights, of which half was on the team that is leading

1st post updated

Week 6 is in the books, as a group we lost 32.2 lbs bringing the total to 392 lbs

Here are the standings by % lost of the teams:

1. Team Two Fat at 5.46%
2. The Slobs at 4.34%
Bon-Bon at 4.04%
Team 3 at 3.98%
5. Going Low at 3.69%
6. Gutbusters at 3.00%

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Man I don't want a bronze medal in this race. Time to kick it in gear these final weeks.

Good job everyone.

Come on Team Two Fat, let's all get our weights in and keep it legit! If you gained, no big deal lots of people have. We still have weeks to go. I also understand life gets hectic sometimes, we're almost done though.

Man, i feel like a loser... Need to kick it in gear. Going to a THP event seemed to help a couple weeks ago....

I hear you i feel the same way. I haven't been eating bad just larger portions, hit the gym yesterday and today going back tonight for yoga and then tomorrow am cycle and yoga.

Just need to cut these portions down when eating

I owe a big apology to Team Bon Bon. My numbers have been lousy. Been a rough few weeks with work and school and kids. Did do Insanity yesterday and today and feel sore. Pushing for better results this week!

I owe a big apology to Team Bon Bon. My numbers have been lousy. Been a rough few weeks with work and school and kids. Did do Insanity yesterday and today and feel sore. Pushing for better results this week!

No worries buddy, stick with it and do what you can do we're here for you.

Allright fellow Slobs, we are running out of time, need to make a big run!

1. Team Two Fat at 5.46%
2. The Slobs at 4.34%
Bon-Bon at 4.04%
Team 3 at 3.98%
5. Going Low at 3.69%
6. Gutbusters at 3.00%

No apologies need, its about getting healthy ... hope you have an easier week this week with your life events!

finally back to showing a loss for the week (albeit small), gonna work hard this weekend to maintain it

It seems I'm having a plateau week this week. I have eaten pretty cleanly and stayed under my calories each day, but still showing no loss. Hoping I can manage a small loss over the weekend.

I'm hoping to get down into the 21X's by next, this week would be pushing it. I have gotten back into the workouts after taking a couple weeks off after a bout with the flu. With a little over 3 weeks left in this contest I'm getting pretty excited about where I could end up, we're talking a weight I haven't seen since my early 20's(I'm 35 y/o).

My 10 year wedding anniversary is at the end of June and I'd really like to be sitting close to the 200 lb range, so even when this contest is over I still have some work to do and other goals set. We're going to Jamaica for a week, so I gotta be at my fighting weight for that!

Gutbusters are basement dwellers. Let see if we can swap places with GoingLow. No lower than the basement after all hahaha

Didn't have any loss this week but hoping next week is going to be better.

Time to crush it this weekend!

Walking 18 tomorrow should help

Walking 18 tomorrow should help
Always does.

Didnt have the best meals today, but will do my best to get some workout in this weekend.

Wonder if that 12oz Ribeye for dinner is going to hurt the numbers on the scale? Guess I'll be running tomorrow.

Back