What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some putting practice. Some pondering/buying. Some THPing. And loving the Masters coverage. Would have loved to get a round in, today, but still a really good "golf" day, all things considered.

Played 18 with THPers and watched the Masters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little swing practice this morning, some THP, and watched the Masters.

Played 18 with my boys. Watched the Masters and discovered a flaw in my swing that when corrected, was deadly.

THP'd and watched The Masters. That wet stuff was falling all day so no golf for Mr. Hicksta :bulgy-eyes:

Renewed family membership to our practice facility/9-hole course. THP'd. Watched the Masters and hit the range.

League play starts Thursday, more trips to the range definitely needed.

Did some running around keeping track of the singles matches this morning then tried to play 9 with the wife but 5 rounds in 2 days had my back a little tweaked so I played Caddie for her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 18, THP'd, and watched the Masters

Gonna find heated covered tee at lunch. I want to see a ball fly in the air. Temps will be slightly North of 50*.
I will take it.

Practiced some pitching in the back yard. My lab looked at me like, "you can pick up your own balls tonight" :bulgy-eyes:

Range worked out better than I could have hoped.. Got to 60* and not to windy early.. About an hour of chipping and short pitches tonight after work..

THPed, hit range balls, played 27.

Assembled my new irons. Pinhawk SLs with AXE tour 85 stafts and lime green ferrules.

Range work and rolled a couple putts.

Walked 18 holes this afternoon after work.

Chipping and pitching practice and Pondered some items in the Titlest Catalog.

lesson 2 and THPING

Picked up a super stroke 5.0 and installed it on my Cure RX1. It's just slightly massive, but it's much more comfortable to grip than the tiny little stock grip.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Looked at picking up a shaft for my driver to experiment with a shorter length.

League night and THP!

Epoxied my red tie shaft into my xr16 3 wood head tonight. Should be ready by sat for golf.

Epoxied my red tie shaft into my xr16 3 wood head tonight. Should be ready by sat for golf.

Disappointing. I saw you were watching my listing on trade me. Let me know if one of your mates is keen.

THP, read up on the upcoming tournament and more post-Masters coverage, and contacted UA about one of the pairs of pants I got. I ordered the pants in 38x30, but the graphite pair were 38x32 with the wrong label. I got my return label and sent them back for an exchange. I also dropped a package in the mail for PhillyV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back