The Dean Has Spoken Volume 4 - THP Radio

Remind me never to split a pizza with The Dean. I'm a fan of walking and hybrids.

Great episode. I also LOLed @ JB's conspiracy theory about TW's swing video.

I'll share a pizza with anyone, as long as there is no onions I'm game. Pizza is just delicious.

how many points is a pizza?

I'll share a pizza with anyone, as long as there is no onions I'm game. Pizza is just delicious.

I was meaning how many point for a medium pizza, its against the law to only eat one slice :)

8 points a slice(depending on size and toppings). Completely doable and works within the system.

I was meaning how many point for a medium pizza, its against the law to only eat one slice :)

I'm splitting with Miller Time. I'll make it work.

Industry talk is always fun, except when it's not.

Didn't I say he was a guy to look out for? I mean he's had 2 really good tournament's there, and 2 OK tournaments(and 1 WD). He drives it a long way, he's got the course experience, and it will be his first major playing as a major champion. I think those are big for him. But he needs to turn in around because he's not the same player we say at the end of last season.

You are correct. Sometimes the topics are tough. We need to get this one done.

You are correct. Sometimes the topics are tough. We need to get this one done.

I shall book the recording studio.

Enjoyed this one!

I hate walker unfriendly courses!

Mushrooms and sausage are good,

Catsup on hotdogs is for 2yr olds

Masters contest for WGC tickets awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks GolfinFF.
And thanks to everybody that has posted.
We have enjoyed doing them and this show was a lot of fun.

Woke up this morning and had a nice message from Jeff Neubarth on my phone. Said he listened to some of our podcasts on a flight and thought they sounded good. Also asked when our interview is. Now that could be pretty darn cool. Anyone be interested in listening to that?

Woke up this morning and had a nice message from Jeff Neubarth on my phone. Said he listened to some of our podcasts on a flight and thought they sounded good. Also asked when our interview is. Now that could be pretty darn cool. Anyone be interested in listening to that?

That's awesome. And yes.

He sent me one as well. I will see him on Tuesday and see what kind of show we can put together.

Yes Yes Yes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted to bump this up because we have received fantastic feedback this week on THP Radio as a whole and specifically this show. Looking forward to doing more. For those that have missed it, this is a great episode with the Dean.

Caught up last week on the last 2 episodes and really enjoyed them. It is a great listen, keep up the good work fellas!

I enjoyed this episode. Walk good. I need to try more hybrids. Interesting to hear the King LTD having the most buzz right now. M1/M2 seems to dominate the buzz output that I see. I'm not really paying attention to Ben Hogan equipment; not sure why. Can't wait for the Masters. :)

Back