Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

I can handle connections. I might just fly into DFW the day before and spend the evening with the family.

You can fly MIA-DFW-SGF. No commercial directs from any Miami area airport to Springfield or Branson.

JetSmarter time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can fly MIA-DFW-SGF. No commercial directs from any Miami area airport to Springfield or Branson.

JetSmarter time!

Hey, You trying to kill my night in DFW.
But your routing may be right in target.

Hey, You trying to kill my night in DFW.
But your routing may be right in target.

I thought I was helping you out!

I used two forms of guilt on her. One was the "you're always traveling for work" guilt. The other was "your people oppressed my people for hundreds of years" guilt.

Well played!
Traveling for work sucks!

I thought I was helping you out!

I'm looking for any excuse to stop at home and see the family for any amount of time I can get.

I'm ready for this weekend to get here. Looking forward to playing these courses again and hopefully playing some pain free golf there this year.

I will have lodging locked down this week. Will be very affordable for everyone :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I will have lodging locked down this week. Will be very affordable for everyone :)

Thanks Shane. I'll only need the room for Saturday night.

One bed in a big room, right?
Glad to hear this is coming together Shane. I'm really excited to get back up to the area. I still think of last year daily and can't believe we get to do it again.

This has all the markings of sneaky Shane all over it. :cool:

If you end up at the condos, there's nothing wrong with the Murphy bed. It won't fold up into the wall and eat you.

I'll leave this here....

12802770_1324249260934449_3084814599979173703_n.jpg

Got my RTJ trip finalized and booked.

Time to get this one nailed down.

Gonna be a fun trip!

Before I finalize lodging there is something I need to check with everyone on.
I am trying to keep prices down for everyone.
My thoughts were this. get 2 of the 4 bedroom villa's thursday through sunday night. Just take the cost of those and split it between those that come.
I will pay for a 2 bedroom myself for thursday through sunday night (the 2 bedroom is not for me just going to take care of that) around $120 per man for the 3 nights

Here is the downside to that. Guys will have to share a bedroom (I think there are enough people who are friends where that should not be an issue) and to keep the price down we almost need to treat it like a stay and play event where the lodging is just part of the fee.

Now I am good for just putting 5 guys in the 4 bedroom villas but the price will be almost double on the lodging. Approx $250 per man for the 3 nights.

Another option is I can get the 2 bedroom villa and we can use it for our hang out place and then just book a block of rooms at the hotel at Branson hills then guys can pair up how they like.

I am good either way. I dont mind sharing a bedroom with someone and also dont mind everyone having their own bedroom.

My thoughts were this. get 2 of the 4 bedroom villa's thursday through sunday night. Just take the cost of those and split it between those that come.
I will pay for a 2 bedroom myself for thursday through sunday night (the 2 bedroom is not for me just going to take care of that) around $120 per man for the 3 nights

Here is the downside to that. Guys will have to share a bedroom (I think there are enough people who are friends where that should not be an issue) and to keep the price down we almost need to treat it like a stay and play event where the lodging is just part of the fee.

Now I am good for just putting 5 guys in the 4 bedroom villas but the price will be almost double on the lodging. Approx $250 per man for the 3 nights.

Another option is I can get the 2 bedroom villa and we can use it for our hang out place and then just book a block of rooms at the hotel at Branson hills then guys can pair up how they like.

I am good either way. I dont mind sharing a bedroom with someone and also dont mind everyone having their own bedroom.

Like I said earlier, I call big spoon.

I will share and bring my air mattress. No problemo

Put me on the possible list. If it's all the same to you guys though, I think I'll take care of my own lodging as we already have a place in Branson with no cost.

Share a bedroom, or share a bed? I don't mind sharing a room, but I don't want to snuggle with any of you guys. I'm down with whatever you think makes sense, Shane.

Share a bedroom, or share a bed? I don't mind sharing a room, but I don't want to snuggle with any of you guys. I'm down with whatever you think makes sense, Shane.

Yeah same with me. Whatever works best for all.

I am in the camp of going 5 guys per villa. Everyone has their own bed that way.
But again I dont know if that works for everyones budget.

I guess we could get 3 of the 4 bedroom villas abd then I could see if the hotel will let me reserve couple rooms for guys that dont mind sharing a bed and want to save on costs?

Back