2019 Masters Player Scripting

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
The first major of the year is right around the corner, what styles do the sponsors have in store for their players to wear???

Those look pretty sweet

I'm afraid Puma is going to bankrupt me this Masters. They've been releasing epic limited offerings this year.

Yes please!!!

Yes please!!!

Not a fan. Not a fan at all.

Super meh by Puma. So disappointing since I've loved everything they've done this year.

I like the camo, but no so much for a shirt.

Somehow when I turned 40 Became nuts for camo and lime green! lol:bulgy-eyes:

I like the looks of camo, but I'm pretty sure it'd never look good on me.

Oh, cool, camo....:bulgy-eyes:

Everyone has gone camo now, I got given a UA shirt from a supplier that is digicamo, I have my Folds of honor camo polo from a couple years ago, Galvin Green has an entire line that is camo/military style (but super expensive) plus I have seen more camo golf bags the last few months... very strange.

Everyone has gone camo now, I got given a UA shirt from a supplier that is digicamo, I have my Folds of honor camo polo from a couple years ago, Galvin Green has an entire line that is camo/military style (but super expensive) plus I have seen more camo golf bags the last few months... very strange.

I just threw out about a dozen sets of Universal Camo pattern uniforms and a handful of desert camo uniforms...should have sold them for golf manufacturers.

I didn't like Camo on Boo, and I like it less on Rickie, and I hate it on anybody at Augusta.

Tiger's shirts for the Masters are ALL mocknecks:

D3E2-HnWsAYMaw9.jpg

YES!!!! IT's officially back haha Now go win it.

YES!!!! IT's officially back haha Now go win it.

The hilarious part is that my Dad went to the Masters back in like 2006 or 2007 and bought me a long-sleeve red mockneck with the Masters logo. I've had it in my closet for years and never worn it. Guess I can put it back in my golf wardrobe?

The hilarious part is that my Dad went to the Masters back in like 2006 or 2007 and bought me a long-sleeve red mockneck with the Masters logo. I've had it in my closet for years and never worn it. Guess I can put it back in my golf wardrobe?

you know what they say, keep something in the closet long enough and it comes back in to style. I had a red one when I was a lot thinner, and I wore the crap out of it(not embarrased to say it). I actually like the mock neck stuff as an under layer shirt, so under a 1/4 zip or sweater.

Back