USA Men's Soccer National Team

Great game last night. Should have been 5-0 if not for the completely BS offside call. Too bad about the U23 result though. Missing the Olympics again sucks.

Tough loss for the U23's, who haven't reached the Olympics since 1988. It would have been nice for the growth of the game in this country and for experience for the future senior team going forward.

USMNT back in action this Sunday vs Puerto Rico at noon.

This Copa America is a big tournament for the team and Jurgen IMO.

Roster for Copa America gets announced Saturday.

Seeing as all of the other sports and teams that I follow are done for the summer. The USMNT is going get my full attention especially with Copa America coming soon. Really excited to see how this team is going to look.

Seeing as all of the other sports and teams that I follow are done for the summer. The USMNT is going get my full attention especially with Copa America coming soon. Really excited to see how this team is going to look.

When's the game Saturday and what channel?

I though it was Sunday?

It's Sunday. I didn't notice , or even look at, the date when I went to pull the time and channel off of the page.

Even better as Sat was busy w/ golf playing! Byron and US soccer on Sun....sweet!!

Almost go time!

I think it is time to move on from Jozy. He can not stay healthy to make an impact for this team

I think it is time to move on from Jozy. He can not stay healthy to make an impact for this team

I've never been a Jozy fan, too much diva in him

Good finish. Good guys up 1

I've never been a Jozy fan, too much diva in him
I like him but he isn't reliable and you can't build a team around a player that can't be on the field.

I like him but he isn't reliable and you can't build a team around a player that can't be on the field.

I guess my biggest issue was for his size and ability he seemed to never dominate like I hoped. Could be injuries, but I always chalked it up to a lack of effort with some 50/50 balls and unless the play was wide open he struggled more than I like in traffic.

I guess my biggest issue was for his size and ability he seemed to never dominate like I hoped. Could be injuries, but I always chalked it up to a lack of effort with some 50/50 balls and unless the play was wide open he struggled more than I like in traffic.
I agree with you here. He didn't seem to work hard enough and thought his skill was going to do it all for him.

Nice finish from Wood. Stayed on his feet and didn't try to draw a foul ball in the back of the net. USMNT up 2 with about 10 to play in the 1st

Yedlin looks sharp. He bring quickness and speed to the backline

On a side note this field looks awful on TV.

Ugh that was not good

On a side note this field looks awful on TV.

It looks really bad. Announcers mentioned the grass was giving in spots

Ugh that was not good

That has been our achilles heal lately it seems. Back line constantly out of position giving up shots on goal that should not happen

It looks really bad. Announcers mentioned the grass was giving in spots

That has been our achilles heal lately it seems. Back line constantly out of position giving up shots on goal that should not happen
Yeah 2 passes and they are all beat. That needs to get cleaned up. Cameron as 1 of the center backs needs to happen for Copa America I hope he gets healthy. He had a great season for Stoke.

Howard in for Guzan for the 2nd half

Back