Video Games Thread

I will. I did it with PS4 and Plan on it with PS5.
I got lucky and picked up my PS4 on day 1. Didn't plan on buying it. Decided to swing by Target before work and if there wasn't a long line, I was going to run in and pick it up. There were 2 people standing outside. So, I stopped in and snagged one of the few they had. It's been working this entire time. It just sounds like a jet engine warming up before take off though.

Anybody planning on being an early adopter and going to the next gen console? (@Canadan this doesn't apply to you and your gaming PC :) )

I played Warzone for the first time the other night and had a blast. I had been strictly playing Plunder, but since they removed it I figured I would try the battle royale.

Also, pretty excited to see more details on Star Wars Squadrons. I loved Rogue Squadron for the N64.

console fan here. I plan on going early on with the next Xbox. It’s been the console of choice for my buddies and I fit the last decade.

Anybody planning on being an early adopter and going to the next gen console? (@Canadan this doesn't apply to you and your gaming PC :) )

I played Warzone for the first time the other night and had a blast. I had been strictly playing Plunder, but since they removed it I figured I would try the battle royale.

Also, pretty excited to see more details on Star Wars Squadrons. I loved Rogue Squadron for the N64.

Yep I will be, havent decided on Xbox or PS5 yet though, but I will get both

I am saving Microsoft Reward points up towards the Xbox, currently have 200k saved to convert into money, should be roughly £200

So I may get the PS5 first and then the Xbox once I have enough points to get it for free

Yep I will be, havent decided on Xbox or PS5 yet though, but I will get both

I am saving Microsoft Reward points up towards the Xbox, currently have 200k saved to convert into money, should be roughly £200

So I may get the PS5 first and then the Xbox once I have enough points to get it for free
What are these points you speak of? Is it for purchasing things from their store?

I have just started it, will be playing it properly tonight after the Spurs Utd match and when it is dark. Got to make the most of the HDR and 4k graphics

I do have to say I am underwhelmed at the number of trophies, but it should make it a fairly easy Platinum

Last of Us 2 thoughts from those who have played?

So far, so good.

Graphics are excellent, and it plays very similar
To the original imo.

Only about an hour in though

I feel like I was the only person in the world bored out of my mind with the first Last of Us game.

I feel like I was the only person in the world bored out of my mind with the first Last of Us game.

Probably not the only one, but vast vast minority.

It’s one of the best games ever made on the PlayStation in most people’s minds, myself included

Probably not the only one, but vast vast minority.

It’s one of the best games ever made on the PlayStation in most people’s minds, myself included
One of the greatest games of all time, easily.

1592598176213.png
Been an xbox live guy for 15 years, and will continue with the new console as it seems it will be this generations powerhouse. Also I've had friends on there since the beginning, hard to give up such an epic group.
I've been blessed in the past to be on a World's top 5 Battlefield team on gamebattles. So I have some friends with godly KD's that play objectives as well! Hard to find guys/gals like that!
I normally play one game at a time, and play it to death.

That being said, I may buy both consoles this generation, we will see.

I'm also looking forward to Star Wars Squadrons.

Hows everyone getting on with The Last of Us Part 2?

I'm about 10 hours in so far and enjoying it

Finished it last week. Going to go back and platinum it, but not in any big hurry.

Overall, solid game, but not as good as the original IMO.

I finished it last weekend. Loved it.

Finished it last weekend. 10 hours can be different for different people so I don’t want to spoil anything. But I really like how they went about presenting the story. I was very satisfied by the ending. One of my favorite games of the year

Back to wasting my time playing Persona. Persona 4 Golden got ported over to the PC so going through what I think is my 5th or 6th play-through of the game.

Also, it gives me something to try my new eGPU enclosure.

The new Halo has me excited!

Back