Signup Now: Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck everyone! This is going to be a fantastic event.

Hat tip to the Ohio boys for showing!!!!!

Were it not for my Club Championship, I'd be all over this. Hell, I'm still considering bailing on that for a chance at the crazy at Firestone.

As a newer member I threw my hat in the ring on this one since it's pretty close to home. Good luck to everyone!

That is the beauty of THP events dude, as soon as that entry goes in, you've got the same chance everyone else does.

...and I can't think of a better way as a new member to get to know THP than attending an event. Good luck and welcome!

Good luck everyone, really like the format of this event! Get those stamping ideas flowing!

Good luck to all with this....I would love to get into this.

Playing Firestone CC and testing out Bridgestone gear would be completely ideal!

I haven’t been able to sign up for as many events as I’d like. This for me has been the toughest one so far to not be able to enter. Love everything about it.

Good luck everyone. It’s going to be an absolute blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel ya on that point, and the dates don't work for me.
Good luck to everyone who enters.

Good luck everyone.

I am in! This event sounds awesome. Would love to be a part of this with the swag, playing Firestone and getting to attend the Seniors Players Championship puts it over the top for me. Hoping like crazy for this one. Good luck everyone

Good luck everyone that is going to be a great event.

What an event! Some folks are going to be super happy.

THP keeps raising the bar on itself event after event. Calling an event f'n amazing seems a like an undersell.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Good Luck to all who enter. I can't wait to meet the Bridgestone Crew later this month!

Good Luck to all who enter. I can't wait to meet the Bridgestone Crew later this month!

You might just get some sneak peeks to share with the forum here about that one.

You might just get some sneak peeks to share with the forum here about that one.
He has been psyched about his trip since he got picked, really looking forward to seeing how it goes for him.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Done and Done! Awesome opportunity!

Sounds awesome! Unfortunately the dates don’t work for me so good luck to all who enter!!

Entry is in! This is one awesome event, good luck everyone!

Man I wish I didn't have a conflict on these dates, good luck everyone this is going to be great!

Just signed up Thanks!

Another killer event at a killer location with a killer price.

I won’t be entering this one because I have no idea if I’ll be healthy enough to play in mid-July, but I wish I could get Alyssa to sign up and enter. She would love everything about this event and has been on the quest for new wedges for two years (without falling in love with the limited options in local pro shops).

Entry is in! This is one awesome event, good luck everyone!

Good to see you enter this one dude. Have you played Firestone before?

I feel ya on that point, and the dates don't work for me.
Good luck to everyone who enters.

I'd be really interested in what ball I'd be fit to. Ball fittings teach a lot about your game . For this event that's just the tip of the iceberg though. Looks like part education, part competition, a lot of great golf, and a big party. That's a decent combo there.

Good to see you enter this one dude. Have you played Firestone before?

I’ve never even been to Ohio but you can bet I took the google maps tour of the course a few times. Looks intimidating! Been a Bridgestone fanboy since the J40’s came out. I’d play the dpc if I could find a new set. Still the best irons I’ve ever hit.

Signup submitted. Good luck everyone. Hope I get to see 7 other lucky THPers in Ohio!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back