NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the first game of the playoffs. I saw them discussing it on NHL Network.

I agree with you. Players need to be in control of their sticks and his action was deliberate and like you said should not be tolerated. I am glad the league gave him a game in the playoffs.

I would have given him 20 games easily, but that's just me.

Wake I agree with you about the Bolts and they have gotten to the Finals recently. Caps are deep both forwards and D but the question as always is can they get it done when it matters most. Bolts have shown they can and I am insanely jealous of that

On Keith, I have no clue how those decisions are made but I hope that it sends a message to rest of the league. Especially to those players on playoff teams

Wake I agree with you about the Bolts and they have gotten to the Finals recently. Caps are deep both forwards and D but the question as always is can they get it done when it matters most. Bolts have shown they can and I am insanely jealous of that
This team hasn't proven crap, they seem to forget that from time to time.

I'm not in any way saying they are the best team, just that when playing their best they can hang with anyone, Caps included.

I honestly hope they fall to the 6 spot over 4-5. I would really like to have Stralman back before a possible Caps match up.

This team hasn't proven crap, they seem to forget that from time to time.

I'm not in any way saying they are the best team, just that when playing their best they can hang with anyone, Caps included.

I honestly hope they fall to the 6 spot over 4-5. I would really like to have Stralman back before a possible Caps match up.
I was referring to last season and I haven't seen them enough this season to make an educated assessment.

I was referring to last season and I haven't seen them enough this season to make an educated assessment.
Yeah I got what you were saying.

I've never been so confident in a team, and so down on them at the same time.

Yeah I got what you were saying.

I've never been so confident in a team, and so down on them at the same time.
That's tough man. Kinda odd to not know which team will show up but is that a product of the players or coach?

Let's Go Caps!

That's tough man. Kinda odd to not know which team will show up but is that a product of the players or coach?
I would normally be all over the coach right now, but it's hard to blame it on Cooper when you see his body of work. I honestly don't know, but Bishop and Stammer have both been vocal in the media calling out the rest of the team. I don't know if his contract situation has caused divides in the locker room or what. All I can hope is the hot team shows up in the playoffs. Time will tell

The Bruins have now put up more goals on the Blues in 1 period than the last 5 teams did combined.

Granted that's only 2 goals. But still..,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go wings go!

The Bruins have now put up more goals on the Blues in 1 period than the last 5 teams did combined.

Congrats are in order I guess...:arrogant:

Their defense is so freaking good.

I would be terrified if my team had to play the Blues in the first round.

Caps buzzing here in the early part of the first

Varly could have a lot of saves tonight

Beleski with a bomb off the face off to put the Bruins up 3-2 over the blues.

A pretty sick Nordiques jersey behind the Avs bench

Beagle hits the 3rd post of the period for the Caps on the short handed breakaway

Vitrano buries another one to put the B's up 4-2. So this is how the Bruins can play when they try?

Go blues go!!!!

Blues win+ Detroit win=Detroit in 3rd

Garbage call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back