Project X HZRDUS Shaft Thread

I wonder how the HZRDUS hybrid shaft would work in an Apex UT...

Is the Apex UT head .355 or .370?

Still highly impressed with the Black HZRDUS as it just gets it done. In the high winds today I was able to drive the ball well and keep my trajectory down finding fairways. I think I missed only 1 fairway on the day. This shaft is a keeper.

Given the opportunity I will be finding out! If not I know the black works very well. There will be some additions this year.
I not sure sure it could be any better! Once you get accustomed to that shaft you will be mated for life!

This shaft is wonderful in both my driver and 4 wood. That is all.

This shaft is wonderful in both my driver and 4 wood. That is all.
Your driving is freaking filthy bro

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I wonder how the HZRDUS hybrid shaft would work in an Apex UT...

Is the Apex UT head .355 or .370?

I've been pondering this as well, however I'm not totally sold at using one at 21* and I don't love the idea of dumping my hybrid which I think serves a purpose...

So I'm back to pondering the yellow in a hybrid.

I've got a yellow 76g 6.0 coming that I'll install in the xr16 pro 4w. I think it will be a bomber!

Is everyone who has these getting them off eBay, or from actual fitters?

Is everyone who has these getting them off eBay, or from actual fitters?
I get mine from my "guy" lol he has true temper account

I get mine from my "guy" lol he has true temper account

Oh I've hear about "your guy" Kang haha. Seems like he can get his hands on anything. The iron head/shaft combo is gorgeous.

I've got a yellow 76g 6.0 coming that I'll install in the xr16 pro 4w. I think it will be a bomber!

Oh man I tried yellow today in cobra F6+ and sooooo good! You were 100% correct

I love the black but I really wanna try the yellow as well. Maybe I'll get a chance soon...

I just ordered a yellow on to compare it to my Black. I had a ton of ebay bucks that I needed to use so this was a good purchase so they didn't go to waste.

I need a little help with my launch so I'm patiently waiting for the Red to come out!! It's taking too long!!!!

So are these shafts playing a full half flex stronger? Also wondering if a shaft with adapted ordered directly from Callaway would be the same price point and quality as the handcrafted? (how many tiers of these shafts are out there?)

I need a little help with my launch so I'm patiently waiting for the Red to come out!! It's taking too long!!!!
I can't wait to give that one a swing!

So are these shafts playing a full half flex stronger? Also wondering if a shaft with adapted ordered directly from Callaway would be the same price point and quality as the handcrafted? (how many tiers of these shafts are out there?)
I think these play pretty true to flex, just a low launch low spin shaft. Only hzrdus I saw available from callaway ($250 upcharge) was with subzero. That should be the handcrafted shaft. There are some OEM that provide hzrdus as stock no upcharge option and I believe most of those are non hand crafted. Cobra being exception as far as I know

Talking with Don from project x he said they do play stiffer than the stated flex. Having hit the black 6.0 on the range several times it was a little more stout than other 6.0s I have played

I think these play pretty true to flex, just a low launch low spin shaft. Only hzrdus I saw available from callaway ($250 upcharge) was with subzero. That should be the handcrafted shaft. There are some OEM that provide hzrdus as stock no upcharge option and I believe most of those are non hand crafted. Cobra being exception as far as I know

OK so cobra is putting out the real handcrafted no up with their new drivers?

I've got a black 6.0 on the way. May be too low launch for me, but couldn't pass up the deal after reading all the reviews.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back