2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Got my picks in, man I love Masters Week!!!

Couples is out- I felt like he had one more good run in him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If one of us Canadians win and get ourselves to an American airport, is the trip still and option?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If one of us Canadians win and get ourselves to an American airport, is the trip still and option?

Absolutely

Freddie being out is a bummer. He doesn't have many more years to enjoy this tournament where he thinks he can compete!

Picks are in. Thanks for another awesome contest THP and Bridgestone!!!

I'll be at a wedding or wedding-related events during most (or all!) of the Masters; it's my brother-in-law and I'm a groomsman so I have to try hard not to complain. :banghead: I'm really hoping there are a few golf fans who are looking for TVs like I will be.

My picks are super obvious, but I went with who I WANT to win and that's Jason Day. I'm pulling harder for him than almost anyone out there.

Went the Bridgestone route as well and grabbed Kuch and Sneds.

So I'm sure me and about 800 other people will be cheering that group on. :alien:

One day I want to eat a pimento sandwich on the grounds of Augusta.

How many THPers will be there this year?

Rory aced 16th today off the skip. It was awesome. Justin Thomas came with in 2 inches of a real ace 30 minutes later. I got tons of pics once I get home

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Well... I'm in! Good luck everyone!

I'm in and doubling-down on the long hitting lefties with occasional flat stick issues.
Can't wait to follow along in on TV and in this thread!

Good luck everyone.

Thanks to Bridgestone and THP for an awesome contest with an amazing prize!!!

My picks are in! What a GREAT prize to win for us AC members! Thanks THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity!!!

Good luck to all!

Picks are in. 1 pick that I'm sure a ton of people have and 1 other that probably a lot of people did not make.

Tuesday is the one day of Masters week that just kills me. Closer to kicking off and the par 3, but still nothing really going on yet.

Tuesday is the one day of Masters week that just kills me. Closer to kicking off and the par 3, but still nothing really going on yet.

I agree.

With that said, I would gladly pick up tickets from someone who had them for Tuesday. I'm pretty sure I could find something interesting to do there.

Later today the Dean Has Spoken Masters Preview will be up. Some really good stuff breaking down the players.

Later today the Dean Has Spoken Masters Preview will be up. Some really good stuff breaking down the players.
Road trip for work today. I know what I'm listening too. Hope my coworker doesn't mind. Ha.

One day I want to eat a pimento sandwich on the grounds of Augusta.

How many THPers will be there this year?

The peach ice cream sandwich is really where it's at. :)

All this Masters coverage is reminding me of the 3 years I spent in the area and the fact I never step foot on ANGC :banghead:

Don't worry Golf Channel will be talking about nothing for most of the day just to get us anxious.

I just finished watching the replay of the 86 Masters on masters.com. First of all, what an amazing final round. Nicklaus was playing out of his mind on that back 9! What really cracks me up is just how far the coverage and commentary has come since then. Multiple times the announcers had no idea where the ball was, there were no on the ground reporters like there are today and everything was just so....old fashioned! It makes me appreciate the era we're in now even more!

I just finished watching the replay of the 86 Masters on masters.com. First of all, what an amazing final round. Nicklaus was playing out of his mind on that back 9! What really cracks me up is just how far the coverage and commentary has come since then. Multiple times the announcers had no idea where the ball was, there were no on the ground reporters like there are today and everything was just so....old fashioned! It makes me appreciate the era we're in now even more!
It was so cool to watch the old broadcast, thanks for the head's up!

Ugh, everyone I want to pick in Fantasy seems to be $400k+ haha.

Golf Channel talking about Phil. Crazy how much lines up for him to have a great week this week.

Back