Englishman in Florida

Canveydave

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all,

After lurking for a bit reading reviews and other posts, decided to join in the fun today. I am originally from Essex in the UK, but moved to Houston Texas in 2015 and then on to Orlando Florida in 2016.

Somewhat stereotypical story of someone who played a bit as a kid, was pretty reasonable (15 handicap) but then stopped playing when work and family took over.

Back playing fairly regularly now and working on getting back to Bogey golf.

Thanks already for all the info I got as a "guest" hoping to contribute to the fun on THP as a member.

Have a good day everyone and play well!

Welcome to THP.

Glad you checked in.
:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome to THP!

Welcome.

There are several THP'ers in your general vicinity (myself included).

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're ever interested in getting a round in.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP...Do you have an EPL team?

Welcome fellow central Florida THPer, we have a loose group that plays quite regularly in the Clermont area. Let me know if you would like to get a round in.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I do indeed!

I support West Ham Utd. Which has prepared me well for a life of disappointment in golf!

Welcome fellow central Florida THPer, we have a loose group that plays quite regularly in the Clermont area. Let me know if you would like to get a round in.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I will do! Thanks very much

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard!

welcome! I love your 2019 goals ;)

Welcome to the forum! Orlando isn't a far drive at all and some very nice courses that I'd like to try out. We got a solid group and travel is pretty standard. Let us know!

I do indeed!

I support West Ham Utd. Which has prepared me well for a life of disappointment in golf!

As an Arsenal fan, I feel your pain especially recently.

I do indeed!

Man City here. Married a lifetime fan and I had no other choice! At least they for good a few years later!

Come on get hyped for the final next week!

Ohh I am, and I want Tottenham to lose to Liverpool, well because I hate Tottenham!

Back