Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Location: Sawmill Creek Golf Club in Cleveland Ohio
The Date: Sunday May 1st AM Tee time
The Stakes: Bragging rights and sulking rights for long car rides home... and maybe the loser must offer a hotdog to the winner for lunch haha

Current Canadan WITB
Cobra King LTD Driver - Project X HZRDUS
Callaway 816 Alpha Fairway - Project X HZRDUS
Callaway
Big Bertha 815 Alpha Hybrid - Fujikura Speeder 865
Callaway Apex Utility 21-24 - KBS Tour V
Bridgestone
J15 CB 6-PW Irons - KBS Tour V
Bridgestone
J15 Black Oxide 50-54-58 Wedges
Scotty Cameron
Limited Release Button Back Newport
Bridgestone
B330

Current Rambler WITB
Driver: D200 / King LTD / G30 LS Tec
FW: XR16 Pro 4W / D200 3 wood
Hybrid: Alpha 815 19 and 22
Irons: Apex CF16 / C100 / MP30/33 combo
Wedges: FG Tour TC 54 & 58 / Cleveland / Titleist
Putter: Milled Collection #2 / Studio Reserve JAM

***Note: Ignore the fact that I've already won because he's got like 40 clubs in his bag... We are not considering the 14 club rule for this challenge

The handicaps:
Canadan Current: 1.0 GHIN
Rambler Current: 9.6

total strokes to be determined week of, but assume he'll get at least a handful. What say you?

Another good match underway!!!

lol at Ramblers club count

Another good match. Going to wait to see pop count

Another fun callout for the weekend gathering. Ill wait to make my prediction on this based on pops but this will be fun

So many #THPcallouts. Must be spring up in this piece :D

This one will be interesting for sure. With Jeremy having so many clubs in his bag you would think he has the perfect club for any shot.

Wait. What? The quiet guy from Chi-town is getting called out?

Hell yes, I'm in.

Goals
1. Have fun
2. Play well
3. Avoid all processed "meat" products

Edit: I'll be down to 16 or 17 clubs, max. LOL.

Wait. What? The quiet guy from Chi-town is getting called out?

Hell yes, I'm in.

Goals
1. Have fun
2. Play well
3. Avoid all processed "meat" products

Edit: I'll be down to 16 or 17 clubs, max. LOL.

You were not quiet on the 18th tee at Caledonia calling all those dinosaurs!

Let the match go where it goes, this one's going to be about #1 big time! Can't wait my friend!

You were not quiet on the 18th tee at Caledonia calling all those dinosaurs!

Let the match go where it goes, this one's going to be about #1 big time! Can't wait my friend!
Shhhh... I have a reputation to keep. The "quiet" guy tends to sneak up on folks.

I'll have my WITB updated prior to the match.

I'll jump in early and lock in my pick for Rambler.

Gotta roll with the good Captain on this one!

Just moving this over here...

hahahha I pick the hotdog, you pick the strokes.

And while I really do still like hot dogs, they have to be ones of my choosing at this point. All the strokes in the world aren't worth that much "fun" again. :bulgy-eyes:

Dang! Nice Call out!

Rambler at 10? That is a solid cap!

I need to ponder this one....

The Location: Sawmill Creek Golf Club in Cleveland Ohio
The Date: Sunday May 1st AM Tee time
The Stakes: Bragging rights and sulking rights for long car rides home... and maybe the loser must offer a hotdog to the winner for lunch haha

Current Canadan WITB
Cobra King LTD Driver - Project X HZRDUS
Callaway 816 Alpha Fairway - Project X HZRDUS
Callaway
Big Bertha 815 Alpha Hybrid - Fujikura Speeder 865
Callaway Apex Utility 21-24 - KBS Tour V
Bridgestone
J15 CB 6-PW Irons - KBS Tour V
Bridgestone
J15 Black Oxide 50-54-58 Wedges
Scotty Cameron
Limited Release Button Back Newport
Bridgestone
B330

Current Rambler WITB
Driver: D200 / King LTD / G30 LS Tec
FW: XR16 Pro 4W / D200 3 wood
Hybrid: Alpha 815 19 and 22
Irons: Apex CF16 / C100 / MP30/33 combo
Wedges: FG Tour TC 54 & 58 / Cleveland / Titleist
Putter: Milled Collection #2 / Studio Reserve JAM

***Note: Ignore the fact that I've already won because he's got like 40 clubs in his bag... We are not considering the 14 club rule for this challenge

The handicaps:
Canadan Current: 1.0 GHIN
Rambler Current: 9.6

total strokes to be determined week of, but assume he'll get at least a handful. What say you?
I say he needs 2 handfuls Canada he's been working hard on his game though but he isn't a 1.0 like you sir

As much as the odds of Dan losing all 3 callouts is almost none, I can't pick against myself, phillyv getting 7 at legacy is huge and fair and I just can't pick against my Legacy teammate and someone I went to battle with in all 3 competition rounds on top of the practice round with a bad hot dog. Jeremy for the win but I think it will come down to the wire.

Going to run with Dan on this one!

I'm definitely good with being the underdog in this one. Hopefully, greggdrews and PhillyV make Canadan work hard during Saturday matches. Then, maybe Dan enjoys a little too much food and drink at the Saturday evening cookout... :alien:

Starting to sort-out my bag for this one.

In the W/S #THPLegacy Nexus
Balls: W/S Duo family
Irons: Apex CF16

I've Gotta go with Canadan. Rambler won't be able to figure out which club to pull, and if he does, it'll be stuck in the bag there are so many clubs ? Although he seems to hit the new CF's well. Should be a fun match!

I've Gotta go with Canadan. Rambler won't be able to figure out which club to pull, and if he does, it'll be stuck in the bag there are so many clubs ? Although he seems to hit the new CF's well. Should be a fun match!
Come on now Rambler is going to play well as I am sure Canadan will also play well it's all about the memories of the battle and the life long friendship it will bring. That's what THP and golf is all aboutt

Come on now Rambler is going to play well as I am sure Canadan will also play well it's all about the memories of the battle and the life long friendship it will bring. That's what THP and golf is all aboutt
Ha.. this is a CallOut! It's all about winning and hotdogs ? Right @rambler?

I'm going Canadan in this one. But on a personal note I'm glad to see he's giving pops. I'll store that away for a later date. :)

I'm going Canadan in this one. But on a personal note I'm glad to see he's giving pops. I'll store that away for a later date. :)
Hahahahaha as many as you need, old man. Will always be that way!!!!! Cant swing like couples and get a dozen from me!!

I'll settle for 11

Back