Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Wow! I don’t care how easy a course might be, this is astonishing.

I saw this earlier on social media. Amazing! And I believe I saw he is still in like 4th place after 3 rounds even with the 57.

Edit: Just opened the link and actually tied for 9th.

That is some crazy good golf!!

That’s insane!

Crazy score

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

First to post that I've shot 57..for 9 holes.

If it's the third round of a tourney, I'm assuming that they started on #1 so 27 on the back nine is insane!!

Edit: 27 on any side is pretty bonkers, but knowing that you're approaching rare air and still performing is something special.

Even more crazy that he did it with only a single eagle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys haven’t done this? I’ve shot lower....in Tiger Woods PGA Tour for the XBox...but seriously that’s a hell of a feat.

I wonder what hole he blacked out on?

Round one, 75.

Round three, no biggie, let’s just flop those numbers for a 57.

Insane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Dude just went off after the 8th, and he was already have a good round before that haha

Incredible. I shoot a 57 ever time out but I usually have at least 9 holes remaining.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I've shot worse than that playing 9... No I've definitely shot worse than that on 9.

At my level of play a 57 is easy.

But then I have to play the back.

That par on 17 had to feel like a triple, lol.

First to post that I've shot 57..for 9 holes.

If it's the third round of a tourney, I'm assuming that they started on #1 so 27 on the back nine is insane!!

Edit: 27 on any side is pretty bonkers, but knowing that you're approaching rare air and still performing is something special.

Dangit. Should have known someone would beat me to the obvious. Congrats sir! :)

Looks like he went out on the back 9, so he actually opened with 27, but still. Unreal

That is unfathonable.

That's crazy.

My best score was a 71 on the par 70 cupcake of a muni I grew up on. All I ever wanted to do was par that course - shoot a 70 on it - I didn't even want to break par, I just wanted to par it out...but it wasn't meant to be as my best golfing days are 15 years ago now.

Furyk's 58 was impressive but a 57 is wild. Surely it's been done before (unofficially) ?

Edit: looks like Guiness has a recorded 55: https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/lowest-golf-score-18-holes-(male)

Davidson University is about an hour north of Charlotte. It's where Steph Curry played in college and led them to the Sweet 16!

It's hard to follow up a 57. The kid is -2 through 17 today.

O
M
G

27 for 9 holes... sheesh.

Back