Whatever happened to......

I thought Kim was gonna be "the guy" there for a bit.

I'll go LPGA and say Natalie Gulbis
I got to shag balls for her when she first signed with TM out of college. Was so much hotter then.

My short game...

Umm.. Keegan and GMac where are you guys?

That guy who didn't have to go to Q school v because he won enough money after like 3 events. First guy since Phil and tiger I think. Can't even remember his name now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Tom Lewis, another of the "next big things". As soon as he won the silver medal at the Open in 2011 many of us thought "he'll go far", 1 pro win later and i cant rememener thae last time i saw him on a leaderboard.

I got to shag balls for her when she first signed with TM out of college. Was so much hotter then.

woa, had to read that twice. After the first 4 words my brain started going into shock mode! :bulgy-eyes:

That guy who didn't have to go to Q school v because he won enough money after like 3 events. First guy since Phil and tiger I think. Can't even remember his name now.

I know Ryan Moore did it (2006) after Woods, Not sure if that's who you're thinking of. Obviously he's still around.

I know Ryan Moore did it (2006) after Woods, Not sure if that's who you're thinking of. Obviously he's still around.

I'm guessing that given the happenings this weekend, he's talking about Spieth.

Oh gotcha!! I thought with the comment about being the first one since Tiger to do it, he was serious. Missed the sarcasm :)

Nope.

This guy had blonde hair and was sponsored by titleist. Was maybe three or four years ago

Before spieth came on the scene

Nope.

This guy had blonde hair and was sponsored by titleist. Was maybe three or four years ago

Before spieth came on the scene

Bud Cauley ?

images

Ah, I incorrectly assumed JRod was being sarcastic - it's a safe assumption, usually!

That's definitely a quality "what happened to?"

Yes thank you!

He's played in 5 events this year, made two cuts and two top 25's. Stands 165th on the Fed Ex Cup list (I looked that up, I didn't know it off hand ha)

He's played in 5 events this year, made two cuts and two top 25's. Stands 165th on the Fed Ex Cup list (I looked that up, I didn't know it off hand ha)

Yes thank you!

I watched him hit balls on the range and followed him for a few holes a couple years ago at AT&T national at congressional. He smashes the ball for a little guy. I thought he would do better than he has

I watched him hit balls on the range and followed him for a few holes a couple years ago at AT&T national at congressional. He smashes the ball for a little guy. I thought he would do better than he has
He came out on fire and competed in numerous events then kind of just disappeared

He came out on fire and competed in numerous events then kind of just disappeared

He's coming off an injury, shoulder I believe. The injury kept him off the tour last year and he's slowly coming back now.

I like this guy, spent some time with him after rounds here in San Antonio at the Texas Open. Super kid!!!

He's coming off an injury, shoulder I believe. The injury kept him off the tour last year and he's slowly coming back now.

I like this guy, spent some time with him after rounds here in San Antonio at the Texas Open. Super kid!!!
That's good to hear. I remember liking him when he came on the scene and was pulling for him to do well. He just seemed like a very likable kid from what I saw on TV.

Here's a photo taken after the Texas Open Friday round, 2014. L-R are my boys Tyler & Logan, me, Bud Cauley and John Peterson.

TPC%20Photo_zpsprtfljiz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here's a photo taken after the Texas Open Friday round, 2014. L-R are my boys Tyler & Logan, me, Bud Cauley and John Peterson.

TPC%20Photo_zpsprtfljiz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cool picture. He really is not a big guy at all, and still hit's it pretty well. +

Cool picture. He really is not a big guy at all, and still hit's it pretty well. +

Agreed, Bud is not big (about the same size as Rory) but he hits the ball like he is. He's one of the few guys who qualified for the tour with his collegiate play. I'm sure he'll be back on the tour fulltime soon.

Agreed, Bud is not big (about the same size as Rory) but he hits the ball like he is. He's one of the few guys who qualified for the tour with his collegiate play. I'm sure he'll be back on the tour fulltime soon.
You mean after his collegiate play on sponsors exemptions, right? i don't think there is a way to gain status on Tour based on college results.

Jeff Overton

BOOM BABY!

Back