Nike Method Matter Putters

I do like this putter...

the b1-07 is a thing of beauty, would be my next purchase in a few months..

Any update now that you have had it for awhile? I've been in the market for a new pitter for awhile and this model really caught my eye. As well as the price. I want to go back to a blade style and this model is catching my eye. I can't wait to head to a golfsmith/golf galaxy and check these out.....

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I have the M4-12 It is a great putter I feel that the roll is very smooth and very consistent. The sound is more of a "thunk" It is not anything that would be annoying. I really like the look at address my last putter had a chrome finish and the sun would catch it and was kinda annoying but you dont get that with the nice matte black finish. I really like this putter and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new putter.

I have the M4-12 It is a great putter I feel that the roll is very smooth and very consistent. The sound is more of a "thunk" It is not anything that would be annoying. I really like the look at address my last putter had a chrome finish and the sun would catch it and was kinda annoying but you dont get that with the nice matte black finish. I really like this putter and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new putter.

Love this putter as well. Plenty of great deals out there on them, which are every bit as good as many of the big name putters out there. Too bad about Nike, really started liking their gear and was real tempted to put the ProCombo irons in my bag to go with the wedges and putter.

Just an FYI-- if anyone is looking at this putter but would rather have a Method Origin, they are on sale for great prices all over the net. I just purchased one for the holidays.

Back