Old School Contest Day 1

We will start day 2 tomorrow at 7pm EST.

Bummer, I'll be in transit from work to home when it starts. I'll join in as soon as I can. Don't mention my name Smalls, lol

I won't . . . you! hehehe

We will start day 2 tomorrow at 7pm EST.

I'll be at a softball tournament and then off to celebrate my oldest daughter's 8th birthday!

(I'll be here in spirit though)

Happy birthday Grogger's daughter!

And good luck in the tournament!

had to go back and look.At least I was 1st at sumthin .But thanks again THP

We are on the road tomorrow, but may get to the motel in time to tune in for some of it. Good luck all, GO THP!!

Is this the " I hit one 290 yards" thread ? cause if it is, I did.

thank you, 25mph tailwind, gusting to 30! :D:D:D

No they won't. Now I'll see if I can even face my son to tell him his father is a loser. LOL

Nah, you're good for 12 or 13 years yet.

That's kind of what I was thinking too Claire.

Good luck to everyone tonight. I've got my pick. I hope they win. I won't mention a name that way (s)he won't be jinxed.

I have never had one of those but I keep seeing the commercial and they look incredible.

Hangovers aren't very incredible.. I've had a few in my time and 95% of them weren't worth it... :beat-up:

that is so cute :arrogant:, i need to get a laptop, that way the wifey and I can quit arguing over who get's to use the puter.

That won't stop the argument, it'll just change in dynamics.. it becomes over who gets to use the laptop angry:

Was at the beach yesterday when my name was unceremoniously yanked from the hat.. As if an odd sunburn wasn't bad enough...

Wow! I guess I called down the thunder!

I'm just teasing you. I'm sure you'll always be #2 in his eyes. Mom will always be #1. I don't have any kids but that's what I've come to notice with the friends of mine that do have kids.

I'm just teasing you. I'm sure you'll always be #2 in his eyes. Mom will always be #1. I don't have any kids but that's what I've come to notice with the friends of mine that do have kids.

I know. I can take as well as I give. LOL It's all good. :D

Not here, my 4 yr old is definitely a daddy's boy and I think its great! My wife, of course, hates it and is constantly asking, "why does he like you better? I don't get it!"

:) Kids are awesome... #2 on the other hand, he might be a mommy's boy.. (hope not, 2/2 would kick butt)

Sad I missed all the fun of the contest, the in-laws were in town. Oh wait, that should have been even more reason to join the discussion. :banghead:

We have Day 2 tonight AHH. And your name hasn't been pulled . . . yet!

We have Day 2 tonight AHH. And your name hasn't been pulled . . . yet!

I am going to try but the in-laws are here till Thursday! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

You can bet that I will for sure post something in the "what are you drinking" thread. :D

You're too kind! :D:angry:

Back