Want a free golf cart?

another example of our tax dollars at waste

another example of our tax dollars at waste

too many more of these outstanding 'deals' and i may need to move to europe to allow myself to look in the mirror every morning.

There you go, JB!

Money that the government puts back into the economy is never wasted, it is just re-allocated. Unless the money is burned or paid to a foreign company or government it is going to be circulating in our economy and will eventually get back into your hands and mine. This is why welfare was never a problem, the money was usually promptly spent and circulated throughout the economy. It is more of a problem for the economy when people who are wealthy hoard money.

Money that the government puts back into the economy is never wasted, it is just re-allocated. Unless the money is burned or paid to a foreign company or government it is going to be circulating in our economy and will eventually get back into your hands and mine. This is why welfare was never a problem, the money was usually promptly spent and circulated throughout the economy. It is more of a problem for the economy when people who are wealthy hoard money.

I guess I thought the government buying me a golf cart was a waste of everyone else's tax dollors. Did I miss something? Maybe they should buy my old clunker and give me a cheap house loan? :clapp::clapp:

I guess I thought the government buying me a golf cart was a waste of everyone else's tax dollors. Did I miss something? Maybe they should buy my old clunker and give me a cheap house loan? :clapp::clapp:
The problem is you are using the same principles to judge government spending as you use to evaluate personal spending and they are totally different things.

Back