WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Euros doing well: G-Mac lost the first hole, then won the next 2, he's 1-up through 3 holes on Heath Slocum. Luke Donald is 3-up through 6 holes on Charley Hoffman.

Quick poll. The Sean Foley Matchup of Hunter Mahan vs Sean O'hair.
Who ya take and by how many holes?

mahan by 3

Quick poll. The Sean Foley Matchup of Hunter Mahan vs Sean O'hair.
Who ya take and by how many holes?

mahan by 3

O'hair. 2 and 1.

Woah, I checked the standings and I was in 1st place. Almost fell off my chair.

Realised it's cos most of my team are yet to start!

Ernie Els just called the airport, told the pilot to shut the engines down. He just cut Overton's lead to 1-up after 8 holes.

thats not good!

Overtone is starting to leak.....

Just before the Tournie started Nick Faldo had the best Quote about Matchplay.
"Anything can happen in the first day, and nobody wants to check out of a Ritz Carlton Hotel early"

Ernie Els has now won 3 straight holes, match is all square with Overton headed to the back nine.

Ernie Els has now won 3 straight holes, match is all square with Overton headed to the back nine.

That's right! Keep it up Big Easy!

Per Doug Ferguson on Twitter, interesting note to go along with the slow play on tour thread:
"Poulter and Cink over 2 hours to play front. Been on clock since No. 8. Rule is two warnings, then loss of hole. IJP, 2 up thru 11."

I mean this in the nicest possible way....but I think that it's actually One-T out there instead of Jeff Overton. Els wins #10, mainly because Overton missed the green with a wedge, and Els is now 1-up.

Els 4 in a row. Overton? nah over-done is more like it.

I mean this in the nicest possible way....but I think that it's actually One-T out there instead of Jeff Overton. Els wins #10, mainly because Overton missed the green with a wedge, and Els is now 1-up.

hahaha, he did just One-T that green.

lmao, maybe he was playing to a number like One-T does? So I see Luke Donald decided to show up today. I guess after last weekend he had plenty of time to get ready.

Lukey D 5up. Wow!

From the iPhone.

6 up now. Seems to be either flaming hot or ice cold for LD in the last few rounds!

G-Mac also 4 up.

Lukey D 5up. Wow!

From the iPhone.

Make it 6-up through 9! Still not as big of a beatdown as the Tiger 9-and-8 win over Stephen Ames a few years ago. I'd love to see those highlights again, it was sick.

6 up now. Seems to be either flaming hot or ice cold for LD in the last few rounds!

G-Mac also 4 up.

no surprise Gmac is up. that guy is good

So depending on who wins this weekend, could we be looking at a new world #1? Can Kaymer do it if he wins? For that matter can Tiger?

Im watching the event through this thread. Hows my main man Paul "bring the pain" Casey doing? Last I saw he was down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cink is draining some putts!!

STOP THE FIGHT! Donald now 7-up through 10 holes on Hoffman!

Overton also lost #11, he's now 2-down to Els and has lost 5 straight holes. Wheels are officially off the bus.

Im watching the event through this thread. Hows my main man Paul "bring the pain" Casey doing? Last I saw he was down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All Square

Back