Any motorcycle owners out there?

I love my 2004 R1
2iw352x.jpg
[/IMG]

Stopped at the Harley dealership for fun and omg I fell in love. I found my new bike which I told the wife I will own in a couple months and she looked at me like I was crazy. The Dyna street bob is squarely in my sights to buy.

fb9c8abb86cffa27ea1a79e9a892acb4.jpg

Sorry for the angle on the pic. Its a steep canyon

Mine is the bike on the left. 2014 star bolt R-spec.

Mine ... 2012 Nightster

bike%20v3.1_zpsuummg0lb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Picked my Can-Am on Monday and I am loving it. I rode it to work on Wednesday.

2015%20Can-Am%20RT%20Limited%20White%201_zpsngwyxtzq.jpg

[video=youtube;j0hpv_p-yww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0hpv_p-yww[/video]

Stopped at the Harley dealership for fun and omg I fell in love. I found my new bike which I told the wife I will own in a couple months and she looked at me like I was crazy. The Dyna street bob is squarely in my sights to buy.
Street Bob is hawt. I like it in that burgundy color.

I love them ... probably the single best thing I did to this bike.

Here's my ride.

null_zps25c17dc5.jpg

Video of my exhaust spinning :]

[video=youtube;37q-uVlONW4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37q-uVlONW4[/video]

Well its that time of year.. Toy Run
3d12ea81be55e92f3a5a88015ae4a3ee.jpg

16e2e9bb348fe3befb5079f93f03cec8.jpg

05 Victory Hammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there are any sport bike riders out there interested in some very nice condition alpine stars riding gear let me know. It's all Red/white to match the bike I used to have and it is some awesome stuff. I have a full leather jacket around size I'd say medium/large, size 11.5 or 12 boots (I'll have to confirm) and a pair of leather riding gloves. I also have a full faced helmet with I believe some extra visors.

I have no idea where to start to sell these things, which is why I still have them, but message me if interested and I can get some pictures for you.

And if no one on here is interested, but knows a good site/place to sell this type of stuff, please let me know!

If there are any sport bike riders out there interested in some very nice condition alpine stars riding gear let me know. It's all Red/white to match the bike I used to have and it is some awesome stuff. I have a full leather jacket around size I'd say medium/large, size 11.5 or 12 boots (I'll have to confirm) and a pair of leather riding gloves. I also have a full faced helmet with I believe some extra visors.

I have no idea where to start to sell these things, which is why I still have them, but message me if interested and I can get some pictures for you.

And if no one on here is interested, but knows a good site/place to sell this type of stuff, please let me know!
Try all the sport bike riding forums. R6-forum.com 600rr.net I know there's some gixxer forums too. I used to buy and sell a lot of stuff on those sites.

Each to their own, and no disrepect intended, but I would never buy a second-hand helmet. That is one thing that I would always buy new as I want to ensure my head stays in one piece and where it is meant to be

Each to their own, and no disrepect intended, but I would never buy a second-hand helmet. That is one thing that I would always buy new as I want to ensure my head stays in one piece and where it is meant to be

Yep no worries there, I wasn't really thinking about that, but I wouldn't either.

Yep no worries there, I wasn't really thinking about that, but I wouldn't either.

Yeah, you can usually get an idea of the condition of leathers, gloves, boots, etc, as it is harder to hide crash damage if they have been scrubbed down the road, but depending on the colour scheme of the helmet you could potentially hide knocks that may have damaged the protective interior

I would buy visors assuming they aren't all scratched or have stone chips though

After seeing a video somewhere that showed a test of a new helmet and one with slight crash damage, it was quite disturbing to see how the crash damaged one reacted when subjected to some blunt force

Yeah, you can usually get an idea of the condition of leathers, gloves, boots, etc, as it is harder to hide crash damage if they have been scrubbed down the road, but depending on the colour scheme of the helmet you could potentially hide knocks that may have damaged the protective interior

I would buy visors assuming they aren't all scratched or have stone chips though

After seeing a video somewhere that showed a test of a new helmet and one with slight crash damage, it was quite disturbing to see how the crash damaged one reacted when subjected to some blunt force

Oh I know. You're technically supposed to get a new helmet even if you drop a new one from I believe 3 feet or more.

Oh I know. You're technically supposed to get a new helmet even if you drop a new one from I believe 3 feet or more.

And I am not certain but think I have also heard advice that you should replace helmets after a certain period of time as well regardless of whether they have been dropped or not?

And I am not certain but think I have also heard advice that you should replace helmets after a certain period of time as well regardless of whether they have been dropped or not?

I believe that is correct as well.

I've had my Triumph Bonneville since 2010, and enjoyed it a lot for my first bike. I'm in the middle of pondering whether to stick with it, as-is, or to do a couple of mods to it, or to look at a different bike altogether. I'm one to look at having something different than others, so other models under consideration are a Triumph Thunderbird (cruiser), a Moto Guzzi California, and a Victory Judge.

I miss my bike, thinking of picking up a cafe or scrambler that or building one. I just wanna cruise around till I can get a big bike for longer rides when I have more times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to pick up an old shovelhead or something. Yes I know they leak oil and have all kinds of issues but that's what I have my 16' deluxe for.

I'd love to have an old thing to tinker with. Plus they sound amazing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I need to get off my butt and sell mine while the time is right. Spring fever will be hitting soon.

Back