Not sure
http://www.gfore.com/
Pros
Extremely soft Cabretta leather
Colors did not run for me
Durable

Cons
$$$$$

My wife picked me up a Green one while she was shopping in Manhattan. The guy at the store told her it was the "Coach Bag" of golf gloves and he actually wasn't BS'n. These are some super soft gloves with extremely vibrant colors that did not run for me at all. Anyone that was at the Atlantic City outing may have seen me wearing it. I figured that since the leather was so soft that after a couple rounds it would start to wear or stretch out. I tend to destroy gloves quickly and have put 5 rounds in with them and they still look brand new. If you have some extra money on the side I highly recommend picking up a pair. At $35 though I know its hard to pull the trigger. Good idea to give someone as a gift for your next birthday or holiday.
images

Do these run true to size of say footjoy and all of those?

Oh my.. $35 for one glove..

Nice looks but too rich for my blood.

Do these run true to size of say footjoy and all of those?
Yes, they did for me. I'm normally a XL with Footjoy and these fit the same.

Oh my.. $35 for one glove..
Yeah, pretty pricey. I burn through gloves usually in around 4 rounds and these still look brand new after 5. If I can get 10 or 12 rounds out of them they would be worth it though. Colors look awesome, real bright.

I did notice the green glove and thought it was pretty cool. How about durability compared to a FJ? I will be interested to see how long this one lasts you.

I like all of the colors. Lots of fun there. But at that price, I will spend $10 for a Nike glove, get just as many rounds out of it, and spend the savings on more golf.

I did notice the green glove and thought it was pretty cool. How about durability compared to a FJ? I will be interested to see how long this one lasts you.
Way more durable for me so far. Will update after some more rounds. Plan to wear these until they fall off.

I like all of the colors. Lots of fun there. But at that price, I will spend $10 for a Nike glove, get just as many rounds out of it, and spend the savings on more golf.
I hear you man. If my wife didn't pick it up for me I would of been rocking my $9 Nike one.

Hirzl ones are certainly worth the money. Im like 6 gloves a summer. Ive had the hirzl one for almost 18 months now I think>?

Hirzl ones are certainly worth the money. Im like 6 gloves a summer. Ive had the hirzl one for almost 18 months now I think>?
Not a bad price either. Have to check them out.

Is this the one you clubbed a baby seal to make?

Is this the one you clubbed a baby seal to make?
LOL! Dude, I totally forgot about that. Yup, that's the one. Hand picked and clubbed by me. Nothing softer than baby seal

LOL! Dude, I totally forgot about that. Yup, that's the one. Hand picked and clubbed by me. Nothing softer than baby seal

I'll never forget that one haha. One of the funniest lines of the trip!

Any longer-term info on these gloves? I noticed that it's 8 weeks to get a custom color made glove (different color hand, thumb, tab, and trim) and the cost an arm and a leg but it could make for a nice, if expensive, gift.

http://www.gfore.com/gfore-you/

Wow just looked it up 50 bucks for a custom made glove. Little to
pricey for me. But great looking gloves.

Those look amazing. If I lived in a part of the country where sweating through a glove wasn't a common occurrence I'd be a bit more inclined to spend that kinda scratch.

Yes, they are very expensive... But as a prize in a good outing they coukd work well

Tapataptapa on my Samsung S5

Hi there,

I'm new to THP and fairly new to golf, I've used a few gloves and love the look of the g fore, mine is a cyan kind of colour. I'm a big fan of a bit of colour and intend grabbing another couple. Durability wise it's been pretty good but I have a tendency to wear out the palm as I grip high, tempted to bond a small piece of heavy duty leather to that piece of the glove and extend its life significantly

Back