Penta or prov1
GHIN 8.7
Driver speed 105-110, ball speed 150-160
Slice
R11 9 degree

1. What golf ball do your currently play? Bridgestone B330-S
2. What is your handicap? 5.2 index
3. What is your swing speed (approximately)? 91 mph
4. Your most common miss off the tee is? (hook, slice, usually straight) push slice
5. What driver and loft do you play? Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 Stiff, 9.5 deg

Thx for the opportunity!

1. What golf ball do your currently play? Taylormade Penta/Srizon Z Star Yellow in colder months
2. What is your handicap? 4.2 index
3. What is your swing speed (approximately)? Driver 110+
4. Your most common miss off the tee is? (hook, slice, usually straight) Pull hook
5. What driver and loft do you play? Ping G15 9 degree

1. What golf ball do your currently play? Srixon AD333 and Titleist SoLo
2. What is your handicap? 8
3. What is your swing speed (approximately)? 103
4. Your most common miss off the tee is? (hook, slice, usually straight) dead in/out push, mostly straight
5. What driver and loft do you play? Cleveland XL270 10.5

It's cold up here so that would be part of my summary.

1. What golf ball do your currently play? Prov1x
2. What is your handicap? 11.8
3. What is your swing speed (approximately)? 104
4. Your most common miss off the tee is? (hook, slice, usually straight) Hook
5. What driver and loft do you play? Taylormade burner TP, 10.5

Waiting.....

Really?

As we said earlier in the thread, we would update this as soon as the balls came in. We have about 200 dozen golf balls arriving that we have to unbox and the repackage to go out to all of the testers that get selected. We then have to get our shipping labels ready.

I should have made it clear it was not a complaint. Yes, read your earlier update, and I am waiting just like I am sure the others are. No complaints, and that you for the opportunity. I just thought I will give the thread a bump.

Really?

As we said earlier in the thread, we would update this as soon as the balls came in. We have about 200 dozen golf balls arriving that we have to unbox and the repackage to go out to all of the testers that get selected. We then have to get our shipping labels ready.

200 dozen ???

JB, the postman is not going to like you and GG !!
My gawd man, you need an army to help with all that repackaging.

200 dozen ???

JB, the postman is not going to like you and GG !!
My gawd man, you need an army to help with all that repackaging.

And a 2nd mortgage to pay for the shipping to the members...hehe

Not sure we will do another forum testing this large again with balls. We hope to and like to and think its truly the best feedback, but the costs are staggering at times. Think about it $6-12 per person that is testing. Man that adds up in a hurry.

Okay okay, I have ranted about this one already. Sorry guys.

Not sure we will do another forum testing this large again with balls. We hope to and like to and think its truly the best feedback, but the costs are staggering at times. Think about it $6-12 per person that is testing. Man that adds up in a hurry.

JB, Ill be donating some money on Friday...probably not enough to cover all that shipping, but some.

JB, Ill be donating some money on Friday...probably not enough to cover all that shipping, but some.

That is very kind of you, but I hope my rant did not come off that way. Not the way it sounded in my head, but reading it again makes me think it did.

I agree. I donated, and will donate again in the future. I'm excited to hear all the different feedback on this mystery ball from all the different styles of players.

Tap before talk.

If there's still room

Nike Tour One D
Driver 110mph+
Hook
Nike VR Pro Tour STR8-FIT 9.5

I am sure there are some of us who would be willing to absorb the shipping costs to their address to help out. It could be done when the shipping information is sent in to GG and paid via Paypal. Just a thought.

That is very kind of you, but I hope my rant did not come off that way. Not the way it sounded in my head, but reading it again makes me think it did.

It didn't in any way. I have wanted to donate for awhile now, and Ill have a little extra money come Friday. I have bought plenty from you guys and I plan on buying more. I just want to help out.

With my limited mental capacity, I can not visualize what 200 dzn hundred golf balls looks likes. Let alone try to figure out how to distribute said golf balls.
I am certain that if I had to undergo such a task I would be haunted by dreams of thousands golf balls chasing me through very narrow fairways with nothing but white stakes all around me.

So to all those working on this project...Thank you.

Missed the Dzn part in my post.

You are going to need a really really big bone for Ellie! I hope she doesn't bother GG for all that packing.

I wonder how many pallets they are on...

Frankly I wouldn't wish this job on our entire shipping department so an extra thank you to JB and GG is in order!

1. What golf ball do you currently play? Srixon Trispeed Tour
2. What is your handicap? 11
3. What is your swing speed? 106-111
4. Your most common miss off the tee is? Push
5. What driver and loft do you play? Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Degree

good luck jb thats a back breaker of a job. get gg to give you a rub down later when its finished.

I am sure there are some of us who would be willing to absorb the shipping costs to their address to help out. It could be done when the shipping information is sent in to GG and paid via Paypal. Just a thought.

Thats a great idea. I'd be more than happy to cover the shipping cost to get the items shipped.

With my limited mental capacity, I can not visualize what 200 dzn hundred golf balls looks likes. Let alone try to figure out how to distribute said golf balls.
I am certain that if I had to undergo such a task I would be haunted by dreams of thousands golf balls chasing me through very narrow fairways with nothing but white stakes all around me.

So to all those working on this project...Thank you.

Missed the Dzn part in my post.

If you took all the balls out of the boxes and stacked them up one on top of each other, the stack of balls would be 336 feet tall !
The 2400 balls alone(not including boxes) weigh 243 pounds.

If you took all the balls out of the boxes and stacked them up one on top of each other, the stack of balls would be 336 feet tall !
The 2400 balls alone(not including boxes) weigh 243 pounds.

Rainman?

Back