Boccieri Heavy Putter N1-L

Rekimoto

man in love with a putter
Reaction score
I picked up this putter for my dad as a gift and well, ofcourse i took it out for spin. Really impressed with how easy it was to roll putts with this thing. I remember using my dad's old bullseye putter as a kid and this thing made me remember how simple putting used to be for me. just step up and knock it in the hole. I need some more time before i actually think about switching to this putter but it did put me in ponder mode...

http://www.boccierigolf.com/heavy-putter/lite-weight/n1-l/

1017331.jpg

If i gamed this putter and the new cleveland classic driver i'd have a good start on a cool neo-retro set....just need to figure out what irons would fill out the bag....

I have been messing around with the Boccieri 8802 style and feel the same way.

I rolled this a few weeks ago at golfsmith and really liked it. Have been pondering picking it up but reminds me of goofy golf as a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rolled this a few weeks ago at golfsmith and really liked it. Have been pondering picking it up but reminds me of goofy golf as a kid.

Yea i get that...although i do putt well when i use this style of putter at our local mini-golf links here in seattle. Captain of a championship winning mini-golf team right here...

I used an old Bull's Eye putter in High School, and Loved it. I putted with the Heavy Putter version at the PGA Superstore the other day, and it really did bring back memories.

I'm not a good golfer, by anyone's definition, but I do love the game. I've tried lots of putters, and currently own two Pings, two Callaway, and an old Oatey with the hickory shaft (which I also like somewhat), as well as the N1 heavy putter. I normally go to the golf course alone, only to be sent out with two or three people who shoot in the 70s or 80s, which is about 20 better than me. With my N1, I almost always have a comment about jow well I putt, and am usually the lowest total once I reach the green. This putter is perfectly simple, not too heavy that you have no "feel", and is as balanced as I have ever used. I never shy away from a long putt, and have been known to put one in from about 10 yards off the green with this club, which I've never gotten a feel for (fairway putting) with any of my other putters. This is the last, and only putter I want. i like the Scottys, but to me, he's dressing up a Ping design, and charging an extra $100 for them. I use Titleist for my irons, so it's not that I'm against Titleist, I just really can't think of switching putters, unless there's a style contest coming up, which I've never heard of.

IN MY BAG
Driver. Callaway FTIq
Woods. Taylormade R7
Irons. Titleist 804os
Wedges. Titleist 52, 64, and Ping Eye2 sand wedge
Putter. Heavy Putter N1 ( grey model)
Ball. Srixion Z-Star Yellow ( easier to find, I tried the Q Star, and sliced more with them)

Last edited:
Back