Callaway....Callaway....Callaway RANT

Glad to see they are making it right. 3 dozen balls is a good start

Tap tap taparoo

That was nice gesture from Callaway.

Good to see Callaway making that gesture. Really cool of them to do.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Wife and I went out to our home course yesterday evening to play and our pro tracked us down to tell us that he received an invoice on Monday for the clubs, which normally means the package comes in a day or two. He said there was a note from Callaway to him as well explaning that no one is under any obligation to buy the clubs, including him. My wife still really wants these clubs, so we will see what happens when they come.

Well, we can put this one to rest. The clubs came yesterday and my wife loved them, so they are her's. Took some time, a few emails and a couple of phone calls, but they made it none the less. Now all I have to do is pay for em.....

Glad to hear it is all sorted out now HG :D

Great news! Can she post a review of them on here for us? My wife is just starting out & i'd like to get her some sticks.

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Glad there was a happy ending to all of this and that Callaway did step up, apologize, and made a good effort to make things right with you. I'm a fan of Callaway's customer service, as they took care of me when all I bought were some pre-owned clubs. :thumb:

Back