Any recommendations for low clog spikes/cleats?

JoeyJoeJo

Reaction score
I've got Adidas shoes so need the Pins fitting.

I put in some Softspike Pulsar only two weeks ago and am very disappointed, one gone completely and several with missing tips. And as for "reduced clog" -pah, I was clearing them every couple of holes!

So Hackers - what's good...?

Champ spikes.

Champ Zarmas and Champ stinger spikes are both excellent. There was a forum testing on them, and they got rave reviews in both the clogging and durability aspect.

I like Champ Stingers

Thanks guys :) Stinger not available in Pins fitments unfortunately, will try and track down some Zarma

Softspikes makes the Cyclone in pins. Similar to the Stingers.

Champ stingers

Thanks but TBH, Softpikes Pulsar were so disappointing, I'm reluctant to try some more.

The Cyclones are hard like the Champ Stingers. The Pulsars are much softer. Two totally different spikes so don't be scared to give them a try.

I've used and loved Pulsars over the years, as they are one of the most comfortable out there, but they do wear quicker than most others. I just have never been a fan of the harder spikes, the Stingers I can feel through the shoe.

Thanks but TBH, Softpikes Pulsar were so disappointing, I'm reluctant to try some more.
The pulsars are a hard plastic so they break the cyclones are softer. I have them in my shoes and love them. They do clog but I don't think too bad

Back