SeeMore Putters Thread

I tried out the FGP again in stores after work on Friday, and I loved it. No idea why I didn't get along with it before, because it was rolling so well with my stroke this time. Dang it...now I'm pondering again.

Haha I love that putter. It may need to going it's way back into my bag. Been sitting on my putter rack for too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had 15 putts for 9holes yesterday. Ever since picking up the M1 and getting comfortable with the Seemore alignment and watching all the instructional videos I could, I'm feeling very comfortable picking my lines. My 2 putts are almost tap ins. The confidence i am gaining is fantastic! Only 1 other putter brand gave me this feeling but paired with the RST I'm seeing a drastic improvement!

Had 15 putts for 9holes yesterday. Ever since picking up the M1 and getting comfortable with the Seemore alignment and watching all the instructional videos I could, I'm feeling very comfortable picking my lines. My 2 putts are almost tap ins. The confidence i am gaining is fantastic! Only 1 other putter brand gave me this feeling but paired with the RST I'm seeing a drastic improvement!

Keep that putter hot for next weekend partner!

X.Man - great to hear!! Great playing.

Was able to do some convincing and get an early (very early) Christmas present. A special PTM 1 will be headed my way soon. Excited to get that beautiful thing rolling

Was able to do some convincing and get an early (very early) Christmas present. A special PTM 1 will be headed my way soon. Excited to get that beautiful thing rolling

Very nice Colin! I stared at it lovingly for several minutes this morning.

Very nice Colin! I stared at it lovingly for several minutes this morning.

Once I saw it had the grooved face I knew I had to have it. I absolutely love a straight grooved putter face.

Hope I'm using the right term haha

Once I saw it had the grooved face I knew I had to have it. I absolutely love a straight grooved putter face.

Hope I'm using the right term haha

That is exactly why I stared it down so much. If I didn't already have a FGP Tour PR with that same face milling, you would have faced some competition for it...haha. Roll it well buddy!

I tried out the FGP again in stores after work on Friday, and I loved it. No idea why I didn't get along with it before, because it was rolling so well with my stroke this time. Dang it...now I'm pondering again.

Wow that ended up working out quickly.

Check this out.
36BAF979-0854-4534-946F-07BF726B34F6_zpslskbgkyk.png
[/URL][/IMG]

so today I was playing as a single with 3 members I had yet to meet at my club, and one of them noticed my seemore and started raving about it!

so I told him to buy a seemore, and the other two had never heard of them, and are now considering a switch :)

oh and I finished the round with 32 putts, on freshly aerated greens, so that felt good too

Check this out.
36BAF979-0854-4534-946F-07BF726B34F6_zpslskbgkyk.png
[/URL][/IMG]

dayum! love that. I know exactly what I would do. actually, WILL do in the near future.

Got bored while putting on my birdieball and decided to take a headcover collection pic. I'm a big fan of the bright patent covers.
1557f7414d8472a49661b400ef766340.jpg

Got bored while putting on my birdieball and decided to take a headcover collection pic. I'm a big fan of the bright patent covers.
1557f7414d8472a49661b400ef766340.jpg

You need the pink one!

played nine today: 14 putts with my Z3c. Just feels like everything will go in right now. So confident with this putter!

I'd read about SeeMore, but didn't have a chance to put my hands on one until this past weekend. Golfsmith in Richmond had some SeeMores in stock, and given my preference for face-balanced putters, I was immediately drawn to the PCB. After holing a few 20-footers on their practice green, I was sold. I saved a few bucks by ordering online, and am looking forward to putting my new SeeMore into play!

Made nothing yesterday with the m8 so time to try something different today. m7 and FGP Tour are both in my trunk so I guess the practice green will determine which one makes it in the bag.

M1 is coming along very nicely for me.

Had 28 putts yesterday and made a ton of 5-10 footers to save some pars and even a few doubles.

Coming from a heavier putter I feel like the stroke is more stable for me.....not seeing as many pulls as I typically do. And this is around 6-8 strokes lower than what I typically have.

Had my best round putting since I started keeping stats. Only one 3 putt today, 6 up and down, and 31 putts total with the mFGP2 I bought a couple weeks ago. I'm really enjoying putting more than I have in a long time with the confidence I've built with this putter in a short time.

Made nothing yesterday with the m8 so time to try something different today. m7 and FGP Tour are both in my trunk so I guess the practice green will determine which one makes it in the bag.

cough Deep Flange cough

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

This DB4x is just freaking money. I kiss that beauty on 18 when we finish every round.

Had my best round putting since I started keeping stats. Only one 3 putt today, 6 up and down, and 31 putts total with the mFGP2 I bought a couple weeks ago. I'm really enjoying putting more than I have in a long time with the confidence I've built with this putter in a short time.

Fantastic playing! Keep up the great work.

Back