THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
11.9 to 12.7, still trending higher after playing to a 10.4 today, because it replaced a 6.5

Up slightly to 37.9.

However, for the first time in weeks, I have some hope of seeing that start to drop. A least until the next bucket of balls, lol.

Down to 9.5 - back into the single digits. I'm trending to 9.1 which is the lowest I've ever been.
Woot!

Down to 9.5 - back into the single digits. I'm trending to 9.1 which is the lowest I've ever been.
Woot!
Good playing man keep it up

The 83 and 87 didn't get my trend up but the 78 has me trending down to 5.3... go figure

Yesterday's 89 has me trending down to 13.8. There seems to be a lot of fluctuations after each round lately.

Creeped up to 12.4 now. I blame post-Legacy hangover.

~Rock

Trending up another tenth. Only a few more rounds before handicaps are locked in for the Gauntlet

okay so with all the work issues I have had over the last year, my index has really suffered, climbing to 17.7...the highest it has been since before the 2012 Morgan Cup. The work issues are behind me and today I rededicate myself to getting my index back down to 12 or less!!

My ultimate goal would be single digit, but I am not sure that is reachable, wish me luck....lots of work ahead!

Trending down 7.1 at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any way to axcess the GHIN without joining a club again?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Is there any way to axcess the GHIN without joining a club again?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Yeah, you just have to specify a home course. You don't need to join the club to claim it as home

For some reason I am trending down to 4.3 and I am not sure how the hell this USGA black magic math works.

Yeah, you just have to specify a home course. You don't need to join the club to claim it as home

You don't have to claim a course. Most state associations allow you to join "Internet" club with no course affiliation.

You don't have to claim a course. Most state associations allow you to join "Internet" club with no course affiliation.
Some quick research would make it worth my while to join an Anthracite Golf Associated course, as it will get me into sanctioned events. I can get a GHIN number for $20 a year but it doesn't allow tournament participation unless I belong. Looks like a $100 no matter how I look at it.

Interesting. Would that make every round an "away" round then?

For some reason I am trending down to 4.3 and I am not sure how the hell this USGA black magic math works.
I hear ya. As long a streak of tough rounds doesn't remove a score that that is among your ten best, your trend won't change. It certainly is a chore to keep track of all of that

Trending to 11.3 now after some iffy rounds today. Must have knocked some bigger ones out.

Dropped a little to 16.7. I didn't have many rounds in this revision with getting the house up for sale and family vacation.

13 to a 13.7

Just gotta start putting it all together, and those blow up holes are absolutely killing me.

After today's round trending to 11.7. One more round scheduled before close of current period.

trending down half a point to 8.1 after yesterday's 82 that esc'd to 81. might be playing next week at a course that bit me pretty hard earlier this month. if I can get revenge and put up another high 70s or low 80s I should be in the 7s for the first time ever!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending back down to a 7.8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back