DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am moving from Gaithersburg to Ashburn in the Spring. There are much fewer courses out there than in MoCo. 1757 and Brambleton are close by. Anyone played them?

I live out that way. The public courses within a 20 min drive are Raspberry Falls, Bull Run, 1757, south riding GC, Brambleton, pleasant valley, goose creek, and west park (I've ranked best to worst). 1757 has a great lit driving range and practice area.

Forgive the late response on this. I have played Renditions a couple of times. It's worth the money, and it's really challenging. Definitely play there if you can.

Playing Greendale tomorrow if anyone is interested. Let me know

What time?

I just relocated up to Alexandria VA from Atlanta GA. I played 9 on Greendale yesterday and 9 today. The course is pretty nice from what I've seen. I was shocked yesterday with the cart prices. $20 per person is a bit extreme. But thankfully they seem to let you walk any time and day. I'll definitely be playing here a lot. It's in between work an home so twilight hours will be great fun after work.

I just relocated up to Alexandria VA from Atlanta GA. I played 9 on Greendale yesterday and 9 today. The course is pretty nice from what I've seen. I was shocked yesterday with the cart prices. $20 per person is a bit extreme. But thankfully they seem to let you walk any time and day. I'll definitely be playing here a lot. It's in between work an home so twilight hours will be great fun after work.

Nice! I played there yesterday also let me know when you want to get a round in.

I know what you mean about the cart prices just silly that's why I almost only walk there now just makes more sense.

Which 9 did you prefer?

Nice! I played there yesterday also let me know when you want to get a round in.

I know what you mean about the cart prices just silly that's why I almost only walk there now just makes more sense.

Which 9 did you prefer?

I still haven't played the back 9.

Played the front 9 both times. Today we planned for 18 but the course was moving too slow for my friend to catch his football game. We ended up getting a raincheck. I'll be sure to let you know when I go back out. I always prefer to walk so I'm not too bummed about their prices. Just wish I'd have known before showed up yesterday to ride. 9 holes for 2 was less than a cart for 2.

I live in Baltimore County, Maryland and typically play the Baltimore courses plus Compass Pointe. Open to playing a round with one of y'all and trying out some new courses though!

Might try and play Greendale tomorrow morning. Gonna be very soggy though so we will have to see how it looks in the morning.

What time are you heading out?

What time are you heading out?

Not sure havent made a tee time yet, do you want to join buddy? What works best for you?

Earlier the better

I just looked seems they have a lot of openings pretty much anytime. I can do whenever 8 or 830 what works best for you man?

Let's do 8. My son will be along with us, he's got to work tomorrow afternoon

Might try and play Greendale tomorrow morning. Gonna be very soggy though so we will have to see how it looks in the morning.

Greendale is going to really wet and sloppy. I hope you are able to enjoy your game.

Got in a muddy 18 wih Jesse and Matt this morning. Fun times. Ball striking was decent for the most part. My putting was absolutely attrocious! I had more three putts then I hank I have ever had.

Got in a muddy 18 wih Jesse and Matt this morning. Fun times. Ball striking was decent for the most part. My putting was absolutely attrocious! I had more three putts then I hank I have ever had.

Brave dudes, it's rained at my house all day. I wouldn't worry about the 3 jacks, it's wet as sh*t out so I am sure speed was way off.

Had a blast today man. Dont worry about the flat stick today. I forgot to ask what is Matt's screen name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back