Who plays the most golf?

I know this is hard to believe, but I play over 150 rounds of golf a year easily. I know it's hard for me to believe that I play that much golf and still suck at it so much.

I would have to say that MightyQuinn probably plays the most golf of anyone that I know. I think he plays nearly everyday.

As of today I have played 143 rounds of golf in 2013 but have played 169 in the last 12 months.

I still work for a living so I don't play as much as I would like. My GHIN normally has about 70 rounds per year but I play around 100 per year including a few practice rounds and outings. Our season in Nebraska could be from April through December but the weather is a big factor.

I managed 27 rounds this year and courses are now closed.

Since jun13 I have 22(18 hole) rounds in my golflogix account and would venture it to be closer to 30 as there were some rounds I didn't use it for. Throw a few scrambles and the rounds before June 13 I am at 30-40 rounds for the yr and well over 3K of range balls hit. I will add a round tomorrow and hopefully a few more after that.

Next yr. will be ridiculous for me as a membership is in my future and I see a lot more golf coming next season!

My goal since I got serious about playing has always been 50, I have made it the last three years but this year isn't looking good. I have 37 rounds on the year, bad spring coupled by life getting in the way and now cold weather already I will be lucky to get three more rounds in.

I will get back on track next year.

So far im at 51 rounds that count towards my handicap, ive probably played about 10 or so part rounds that don't count, and the year isn't finished yet.

I recently started playing 2 rounds a week. My goal is to play 65-75 rounds a year.

I usually play 2 rounds a month. Once in a while, it's 3 rounds a month. I would say maybe 24-30 rounds/year.

I play around 1-2 times per week. probably anywhere to 60-80+ rounds a year.

I've been playing a good bit, but sometimes its just 9 holes. Since the beginning of September I've played 12 full rounds I think. Hope to play at least 50 in 2014

I am at 137 rounds of 18 holes so far this year, with probably 50 rounds at the 9 hole par 3 course.

I'm at around 120 rounds which is about 3 times the golf I normally play.
Unfortunately, I'm not any better than I was last year.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I played around 100 rounds between May 1st and October 25th. That's the season we got this year, might play a couple of rounds, but the lack of daylight and the winter might Mess that up :D

Good gosh, some of you guys should be scratch players based on the amount of rounds you play each year. Wow! Impressive.

And then some of us just like to play and actually have very little talent, that would be me.

I've played 27 rounds since I started school on August 19th. I've been on the range/short game area every day since then with the exception of 3 maybe 4 days max.

My wife bought me a membership in July, so since then I've been averaging approx. (5) rounds/week. I probably am averaging right around playing 4 days/week, but I play at least 27 holes often, and 36 in a day maybe once every other week. I'm not sure how the winter weather will affect this, but I'm going to say that between Dec 1 and Mar 1 I'll probably average one round/week, then pick up where I left off in April. Ok, so that would put me at somewhere around 200 rounds/year when I add in a couple of Vegas trips, off-time for being sick, etc.

I've been keeping track of every round for HC purposes since Sept. so in 10+ months I'll know exactly how many I've played.

In case you're curious, no I'm not retired. I work thu-sun overnights, so starting with wen I get up Mon afternoon, I'm free until thu at 9pm...so plenty of time to play.

Just 8 18-hole rounds this year. 16 rounds in the 9-13 range. Having some injury issues kept me off the course for about 5 weeks, and the late start to the season due to record snowfall cost another 5 weeks.

Last year, I had 22 18-hole rounds, and 15 9-hole rounds.

In 2014, assuming a 24 weeks season, I would like to get 24 18-hole rounds played and another 24-9 hole rounds. Even 20 of each would be great. There might also be some travel related golf in the Jan-March period and/or in the Oct-Dec period.

I'll be somewhere around 50 by year-end, hopefully closer to 60 if I play my cards right!

I'm in WNY I'd say on average for both 9 and 18 hole rounds combined I'm over 100.

Currently have 165 rounds in for the year and will end up at around 200.

I have played more rounds than anybody that I spend time with and I'm only at 75 ish, maybe a bit over that.

Around 20-30 tournaments and a couple rounds in between, I'm a weekend player (hacker)

Tapping from my IPhone

I play as much as possible but have absolutely no idea how many rounds the would equate to in a given year :dont-know:

About 45 - 50 a year. Going to play later today!

Depending on then the snow flies and when it melts and dries out, my season usually goes from May to the end of October. I've had it go as short as June to early October and as long as end of March to early December (2 years ago :). Between weather and travelling and playing multiple rounds in a day, I'll bet I average 6 rounds a week (supply teacher and even on school days it ends at 3 so can/do golf afterwards). So assuming an average of 25 weeks, that would make for 150 rounds a year. Doesn't seem like a bad estimate at all. Easy to tell how in the 4 years I've played more than a few games a year I've gone from fighting to break 100 to getting mad if I shoot above 80.

Back